Report: It is universally believed among NFL execs that Kyler Murray will be drafted #1 by Arizona

3 hours ago, sven233 said:

Oh....everyone knows what is going to happen to Rosen.  The Pats* are going to get him for a 8th Round pick, he is going to sit behind Brady for a year or 2, and then dominate the AFC East for the next 17 years.

The thought of that happening actually scares the hell out of me

19 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

I kind of hope he goes to the Dolphins and the Bills can muster a pass rush. A good pass rush would destroy statue Rosen twice a year. 

The Dolphins trading for Rosen actually makes a lot of sense. They could swap him for Tannehill and a 2nd.

• Like (+1) 1

If this happens then they look rather silly for hiring a Head Coach based on his fit with Josh Rosen. 

EDIT: tho I should say - when it comes to NFL QBs taking too many shots is better than not taking enough. If they think Murray is too good to miss they should pick him. I don't think he is in that category myself (though clearly he is the best QB in this draft). 

Edited by GunnerBill

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Yup...either Rosen or they could trade up with the Jets to take Haskins....either way I think the Giants get their QB unfortunately...I really wanted them to suffer for taking a RB last year. Lol

If the Giants are willing to give up #6 for Rosen, or even in a package for Rosen, it's a different conversation entirely.

But I could absolutely see a scenario where the Giants don't get their guy, ie Murray going 1, the 49ers just taking Bosa and the Jets refuse to answer their call and dealing #3 to a team for Haskins.

Not only for the value for our team but also for the entertainment factor, but I really want to see the Giants take Daniel Jones #6.

4 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

hqdefault.jpg

open mouth, insert foot.

I'm loving this. especially after some here last draft were all in on this scrub. one twitter bot in particular was all over his jock and he's gone and it looks like the scrub will be traded off to become another teams scrub back up or maybe he's done for good?

karma is a B word josh boy, a real B word. 

Done for good??  Wtf?

if they trade him it just means the FO is total chaos.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Let's say you're John Elway. You have Joe Flacco and Case Keenum. You have the 10th overall pick. Are you better off with Rosen as your QB of the future, or with ... Dwayne Haskins? Drew Lock? 

It may be Rosen, but in no way am I trading the 10th overall pick.

1 hour ago, Bills2ref said:

I kind of hope he goes to the Dolphins and the Bills can muster a pass rush. A good pass rush would destroy statue Rosen twice a year. 

As brittle as he is, and with his concussion history, you might only get ONE shot at him. 

(Not that I wish that on anyone.) 

58 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

And who came to the combine at 207 pounds to show he isn’t small, only to not perform any drills because he couldn’t at that weight ?‍♂️

Let’s hope he interviews with GM’s and HC’s better than he did with Dan Patrick. THAT was painful.....and ill-advised. 

5 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

hqdefault.jpg

open mouth, insert foot.

I'm loving this. especially after some here last draft were all in on this scrub. one twitter bot in particular was all over his jock and he's gone and it looks like the scrub will be traded off to become another teams scrub back up or maybe he's done for good?

I still don't get the people here melting over that statement. Don't you want a player to prove he is the best? I know a lot of the hate is still from the anti-Trump stuff, but the quote is mild. Either way Arizona is going to have the first pick again next year if they don't address that line. Fitz is aging out and Johnson forgot how to run last year. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

Using the number one  pick on a guy who stands 5’8” and wants to lay QB?  Makes a lot of sense coming from Arizona 

Lay QB? You mean lay down? Save money and sign Johnny Manziel.

f9d_brownsbillsfootball.jpeg

Edited by Limeaid

Never heard of this guy, but it makes sense:

Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline reports the Redskins have "openly spoken" about trading for Cardinals QB Josh Rosen.

SOURCE: Tony Pauline on Twitter

Mar 2, 2019, 4:38 PM

6 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

hqdefault.jpg

open mouth, insert foot.

Karma can be a b1tch.

I was never sold on Rosen, but only because I thought he was not the most mobile thing I have seen and he had a pretty exaggerated wind up and took too long to release. I thought it may cause him to take a few sacks, but putting him behind the Card's line only emphasized the issues.

Perhaps with better protection he can turn things around, but man... if his pro career keeps going in its current trajectory these words will haunt him for the "next decade or so".

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, purple haze said:

Gettleman didn't draft him last year when he could have.  

I wouldn't be so certain he wants him now, even at a discount.

That’s an excellent point.

Its clearly a hypothetical at this point but with Eli’s best days behind him it’s a situation I could see happening as a “best option”