Report: It is universally believed among NFL execs that Kyler Murray will be drafted #1 by Arizona

3 minutes ago, nickrage said:

So then what happens to Rosen?

Enter Dave Gettleman.

Could the cards take Murray at one 

then trade Rosen to the giants for the sixth overall pick?

I think Rosen would be lucky to fetch a 3rd.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, nickrage said:

So then what happens to Rosen?

Enter Dave Gettleman.

Could the cards take Murray at one 

then trade Rosen to the giants for the sixth overall pick?

I think they could get him for a lot less. 

• Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

I like Eisens comment about how if Rosen thought 9 teams made a mistake last draft...whats this gonna do to him.lol

Add another team to his list?

• Haha (+1) 1

Man there's no way this little kid is almost 210 lbs!  He is tiny.

Gotta love how the Cards are handling their football business.  It's like the owner is all "yeah, whatever man"...as he takes endless total lung volume bong hits and giggles uncontrollably.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

But more than that. Everyone realizes he was surrounded by Grade A garbage last season. 

True but I guess their thinking is that it would be easier to get a guy who can scramble in the pocket than try and fix the OL.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Kim Jones just reported this live from the Combine. She said no other team believes they have a shot at him. 

I'm thinking teams have called to talk about trading for the pick and the Cards don't seem serious about moving out. So if they're using this "our guy for now" wording and it is not because they're selling the pick, everybody now knows they're going through with it. Doesn't require any leak or anything

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The biggest thing imo is that Kingsbury runs the Air Raid and Rosen is a bad fit 

I'm not sure he couldn't make it work with Rosen.  But ... it is tailor made for Murray.  That official 5'10" measurement clinched it - he's going high, if not to the Cards, then to sombody else.

The question is where would Murray be slotted if he came out last year? That could be a indicator. Rosen gets you no more than a 2nd and a late round pick... 

Baker

Allen <--- I am biased

Darnold

Murray

Lamar

Rosen

?

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, HansLanda said:

The question is where would Murray be slotted if he came out last year? That could be a indicator. Rosen gets you no more than a 2nd and a late round pick... 

Baker

Allen <--- I am biased

Darnold

Murray

Lamar

Rosen

?

The consensus from draft analysts is that both Haskins and Murray would rank below the top 4 but before Lamar 

Daniel Jeremiah said he had the same grade for Allen that he has this year for Murray but he had Allen 4th last year