ASU WR K’Neal Harry is projected as a 2nd rd prospect.

50 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

No sir what it really shows is your not watching the games....while someone else is

I watched the games.  The stats don't lie.  And it's you're

Edited by DallasMac

5 minutes ago, DallasMac said:

I watched the games.  The stats don't lie.  And it's you're

Stats lie often sir......

Thank you for the spelling lesson.....it really helps your arguement

There is no real reason to have to defend the the WR from my viewpoint any way.....he is a beast and has shown it regardless of whether you want to paint the whole picture for the WR.....much the same way DK is a beast but doesnt have the numbers that say he is a beast for various reasons

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Stats lie often sir......

Thank you for the spelling lesson.....it really helps your arguement

There is no real reason to have to defend the the WR from my viewpoint any way.....he is a beast and has shown it regardless of whether you want to paint the whole picture for the WR.....much the same way DK is a beast but doesnt have the numbers that say he is a beast for various reasons

That's your opinion and that's totally fine.  All I was saying was that I'm surprised he ran that fast.  His longest reception on the season was 40 yds apparently.  That doesn't give me the impression of a speed guy.  Compare that with DK who had a longer reception than 40 yds in all but one game.

Edited by DallasMac

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Deebo Samuel final answer 

Who isn’t going to be better than N’Keal Harry in the NFL?

Just now, Yav said:

Who isn’t going to be better than N’Keal Harry in the NFL?

I would love to make a wager on their respective draft position/production ratio. Give me the twitchy guys with hands in the 4th over big slow body catchers in the first any day.

1 hour ago, CommonCents said:

NFL has him as the biggest loser from

fhe combine citing his sluggishness out of breaks and drops. What really happened out there today?

Who? 

Harry was was a winner from the combine...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/nfl/2019/3/2/18245181/2019-nfl-combine-results-wide-receiver-tight-end

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

I would love to make a wager on their respective draft position/production ratio. Give me the twitchy guys with hands in the 4th over big slow body catchers in the first any day.

I’ll take my man Harry. Fear the Fork!

22 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

It’s a bet. And not 4th, I meant to say 2nd/3rd but still. 

I don’t gamble, but all in fun for bragging rights. 

8 hours ago, Yav said:

Who? 

Harry was was a winner from the combine...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/nfl/2019/3/2/18245181/2019-nfl-combine-results-wide-receiver-tight-end

I’ll take my man Harry. Fear the Fork!

Bucky Brooks had two losers listed for Saturday, Harry was first and Lil Jordan was second. 

1 hour ago, Tipster19 said:

Forget about all the intangibles. When was the last Bill who had great hands. That’s what I think that I like the most about Harry, I feel like he won’t juggle or drop too many passes. 

The guys with the best hands IMO are Day 3 prospects this year: Keesean Johnson and Tyre Brady

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, DCOrange said:

The guys with the best hands IMO are Day 3 prospects this year: Keesean Johnson and Tyre Brady

I've been all about Tyre Brady since you pointed him out in a different thread. A little disappointed he was a DNP in the 40 and 3 cone drill. Probably in the 4.7 40 range. Ran a sufficient 4.25 20 yard shuttle.

He's a much better football player than he is a workout warrior. Best hands in the draft. Think some team is going to get a steal in the 5th or 6th.

• Like (+1) 1

Harry made his case as the #1 WR prospect in this draft at the combine.  He ran well under predictions on his 40 and removed the only concern on him.  

He will be a first round pick.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Harry made his case as the #1 WR prospect in this draft at the combine.  He ran well under predictions on his 40 and removed the only concern on him.  

He will be a first round pick.  

Metcalf shows separation and elite speed.  Harry lacks seperation when watching.  Metcalf plays to Allen's strengths.  With Jones or McKenzie underneath it fits what they want to do.  Before his injury  Metcalf had as much yards and more TDs than Brown on almost half the targets.  If Buffalo had a different player at Qb I understand the skepticism of a percieved 2 route wr.  If Buffalo wants a vertical passing attack that they used the second half of the year Metcalf adds that legit deep threat.  A guy Allen could have trouble over throwing and a one on one nightmare down feild.  The only other player who showed similar abilities in this draft is Hollywood brown and he is 5-9 165. 

Just now, Mat68 said:

Metcalf shows separation and elite speed.  Harry lacks seperation when watching.  Metcalf plays to Allen's strengths.  With Jones or McKenzie underneath it fits what they want to do.  Before his injury  Metcalf had as much yards and more TDs than Brown on almost half the targets.  If Buffalo had a different player at Qb I understand the skepticism of a percieved 2 route wr.  If Buffalo wants a vertical passing attack that they used the second half of the year Metcalf adds that legit deep threat.  A guy Allen could have trouble over throwing and a one on one nightmare down feild.  The only other player who showed similar abilities in this draft is Hollywood brown and he is 5-9 165. 

Metclf did terrible in agility drills, he’s fast one direction.  

Harry gets spearation, and proved his speed at the combine and the talk he wasn’t fast enough was false.  His QB sucked in college and he’s constantly waiting on passes.   

Don’t get me wrong, still high on Metcalf, he has highest ceiling in draft.  But Harry is by far the most complete WR and has lowest floor IMO with a very high ceiling.  I mean he is faster than Antonio Brown, speed to get separation is not a concern now that the combine is over. 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Metclf did terrible in agility drills, he’s fast one direction.  

Harry gets spearation, and proved his speed at the combine and the talk he wasn’t fast enough was false.  His QB sucked in college and he’s constantly waiting on passes.   

Don’t get me wrong, still high on Metcalf, he has highest ceiling in draft.  But Harry is by far the most complete WR and has lowest floor IMO with a very high ceiling.  I mean he is faster than Antonio Brown, speed to get separation is not a concern now that the combine is over. 

Harry didn’t even run the times agility drills because he didn’t want to hurt his stock. How can you put down Metcalf for doing them poorly and not mention that a healthy Harry wouldn’t even do them? “He gets seperation” but he is such a clunker he knows he can’t run the timed drills.

I’m confused with how many people are overlooking that and just acting like it’s normal. A dishonest discussion isn’t worth much.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Harry didn’t even run the times agility drills because he didn’t want to hurt his stock. How can you put down Metcalf for doing them poorly and not mention that a healthy Harry wouldn’t even do them? “He gets seperation” but he is such a clunker he knows he can’t run the timed drills.

I’m confused with how many people are overlooking that and just acting like it’s normal. A dishonest discussion isn’t worth much.

Metcalf should have followed Harry and opted out of the agility drills.. 

Also, I heard that Calvin Johnson didn't do them either way back in the day?

Would it have really been a big deal if he didn't do them?

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/3/2019 at 5:51 PM, CommonCents said:

Have you even seen Harry play? His YAC is simply impressive. He’s also a damn good return guy. He runs better routes and will win the contested catches. 

I’m confused with how many people are overlooking that and just acting like DK made of glass Metcalf is amazing because he can run fast in one direction. 

ASU had bad QB play and Harry was still impressive. 

Thankfully NFL scouts know better than idiots like Buckey Brooks and fans.