ASU WR K’Neal Harry is projected as a 2nd rd prospect.

11 hours ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Great College player....

will probably have a decent career.

A Michael Crabtree type. Thing that scares me is he was High School in AZ, college ball in AZ.... Bringing him to Buffalo?

Thing that scares me is he was born in Toronto... is Buffalo too warm for him?

Just sayin'. Harry will be fine with the weather. 

2 hours ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Thing that scares me is he was born in Toronto... is Buffalo too warm for him?

Just sayin'. Harry will be fine with the weather. 

I don’t know the real reason but would it be possible his family moved from Toronto to Arizona for warmer weather?

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/27/2019 at 3:52 PM, Mat68 said:

Both 6-2.  Harry is thicker at 223 vs Jones 203.  Jones 4.45 40 vs harry 4.53.  Both scouting report weakness reads almost the same.  Foot speed an issue threating a defense deep, will struggle vs press due to lack of suddenness and quickness. Both work well underneath.  They are similar in alot of ways. I would rather have Zay jones year 3 than Harry year 1.  I would rather have Metcalf or trade down or rd 2 Butler.  

He is not huge or fast though.  I dont care what the combine says.  You watch him play nothing jumps out at you.  

Yea, nothing jumps out at you...SMH

dude is a beast, strong hands, huge catch radius, plays faster than his 40 time, runs good routes, best YAC ability in the draft and seriously watch him return kicks. 

You saying watching him play nothing stands out, then you’ve never watched him play. 

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I thought this was a pretty nice interview.

I did as well. I'll say this about Harry. He strikes me as an extremely confident guy. I've come to believe that Zay's biggest problems are mental. He just doesn't seem to have the killer instinct you want in a football player. I also don't believe you can fix that.

• Thank you (+1) 1