Any Love for Bryce Love?

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bills met with him today (the only RB we know of)... which may be meaningless but it’s got people talking that he may be a good choice because he can “redshirt” behind Shady (tore his ACL late in the year). 

I actually have never wanted to draft him. 

He’s referring to Shady ...

I would love Jacobs if he was more explosive.  Was pretty disappointed with Jacobs tape, He could turn out to be a Lynch type though.

I do like this kid though.  I also like Singletary and Jalin Moore.

5 hours ago, DJB said:

No thanks. 

Terrible tape, blew out his ACL and hes known as a speed guy, he came in small and on top of that he has questions about his football desire.  

Easy pass

Miles Sanders in the 4th please

Lol terrible tape? You ever actually watched this kid play?

49 minutes ago, End The Drought said:

Lol terrible tape? You ever actually watched this kid play?

Why else would i make the statement that i did? 

Hes not great at catching the ball out of the backfield either and that's an issue being a smaller back

He certainly isn't getting picked in the first 3 rounds 

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bills met with him today (the only RB we know of)... which may be meaningless but it’s got people talking that he may be a good choice because he can “redshirt” behind Shady (tore his ACL late in the year). 

I actually have never wanted to draft him. 

He’s referring to Shady ...

Where's the outrage for calling him articulate? 

?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Where's the outrage for calling him articulate? 

?

Lol.  The author used "articulated" incorrectly as it is an adjective.  Other meaning is "connected by joints" which seems relevant given injury.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

My issue with him is he's probably too small to be a feature back and he hasn't really shown anything as a receiver, so best case scenario, what are you really getting with him? Seems like he's at best a change-of-pace guy unless he suddenly turns into a receiver, but you can get a much better receiving back late on Day 3 or off the trash heap in free agency.

12 hours ago, CincyBillsFan said:

And what would the Bills & Western NY have to give up to get these two - Niagara Falls? 

According to most on here Kuechly is done anyways, also the Panthers owe us for robbing him from us in the 1st place... consider Mccaffrey interest, I'm sure McBeane can make them see this.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

According to most on here Kuechly is done anyways, also the Panthers owe us for robbing him from us in the 1st place... consider Mccaffrey interest, I'm sure McBeane can make them see this.

I think any talk of Kuechly being "done" is very premature!  As for McCaffrey I suspect that over the next 5 years he will put up numbers making him the best all around RB in the NFL. 

But hell yes if McBeane can get us these 2 guys I would be all for it! 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I think any talk of Kuechly being "done" is very premature!  As for McCaffrey I suspect that over the next 5 years he will put up numbers making him the best all around RB in the NFL. 

But hell yes if McBeane can get us these 2 guys I would be all for it! 

Where does that Keuchly narrative come from? concussions?

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Where does that Keuchly narrative come from? concussions?

I guess so. 

As an aside I remember watching him play high school football at Saint X down here in Cincy and you could tell he was a special type of player. 

5 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I guess so. 

As an aside I remember watching him play high school football at Saint X down here in Cincy and you could tell he was a special type of player. 

And osu didn’t even offer him because he ran a 4.7 at their camp