Any Love for Bryce Love?

YoloinOhio

Bills met with him today (the only RB we know of)... which may be meaningless but it’s got people talking that he may be a good choice because he can “redshirt” behind Shady (tore his ACL late in the year). 

I actually have never wanted to draft him. 

He’s referring to Shady ...

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

The RB class looks pretty good this year so I would look to be picking up somebody else early-mid Day 3....

Given his injury status, I would only consider Love in the 7th and probably not even then.....

He’s being predicted Day 3 right now (due to injury). Probably would have been a 1st rounder or close to it had he declared last year.

im just scared off by the injury but also - and I’m not saying this is a BAD thing - but he really wants to be a doctor and the buzz was that was a bigger priority to him than football. Now that could be BS but it scares to invest any decent pick into him from both a short term and long term perspective.

• Like (+1) 1

Bryce is a local kid for me (Wake Forest, NC).  Wants to be an MD some day.  Aced Stanford as a human biology major while balancing football.  As John Butler used to say, "He is a fine young man" -- the kind you would love to see a daughter bring home.

I am really biased on both Bryce and Dexter Lawrence (same High School).  Dexter's current situation and how he works and plays will make him a steal for someone.

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s being predicted Day 3 right now (due to injury). Probably would have been a 1st rounder or close to it had he declared last year.

im just scared off by the injury but also - and I’m not saying this is a BAD thing - but he really wants to be a doctor and the buzz was that was a bigger priority to him than football. Now that could be BS but it scares to invest any decent pick into him from both a short term and long term perspective.

I recall you saying that before about him wanting to be a doctor...

Not sure that in itself should deter them from picking him...( assuming he goes late)..

I think you would need to be pretty convinced about his knee, and with the others guys available to choose from its just easier to pick somebody else... Unfortunate for him... 

Edited by Aussie Joe

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I recall you saying that before about him wanting to be a doctor...

Not sure that in itself should deter them from picking him...( assuming he goes late)..

I think you would need to be pretty convinced about his knee, and with the others guys available to choose from its just easier to pick somebody else... Unfortunate for him... 

It’s just more about whether he’s committed to football. I certainly admire his intelligence and aspirations. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

No thanks. 

Terrible tape, blew out his ACL and hes known as a speed guy, he came in small and on top of that he has questions about his football desire.  

Easy pass

Miles Sanders in the 4th please

Edited by DJB

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dr. Love. That would be a cool name. I wish him the best in that endeavor, but he could play a few years too. That would be very good for his future business, especially if he makes a name for himself as a stud NFL RB.