Another WR reportedly available via trade: Eagles’ Nelson Algholor

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Bills Fan of Maryland said:

Shady sucks - he's afraid to hit a hole. Time for a change while we can get something for him. And in an area of need. We're good at RB and can draft or FA a capable backup. The no would come from Philly. 3 yds per carry! LOL!

Algholor REALLY sucks

Algholor didn't put up decent numbers until he was moved to the slot. He then put up two 700+ yard seasons. We have Beasley lined up for the slot with Zay who has been operating the slot as well. While I am all about competition, I don't see how adding another slot WR at 9MM when we have Beasley makes sense. I think he has value, I just don't think that value is with the 2019 Buffalo Bills.

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Philly doesn't even think Algholor is worth his 9.3 cap hit.  What are the Bills getting for Shady?

A WR hungry team with cap space are the only teams that would want to trade for him.

His job on BUF would be what?  Replace Zay?

Addition by subtraction. Time to move on from SM. Not a fan. Algholor isn't as bad as some profess. Aren't we still a WR hungry team with cap space? Or is everybody sold on our FA additions? I think Foster may still be the best of the bunch. Living near Baltimore, I watched Brown a lot and have not been impressed. Time will tell.

7 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

All the posters in this and other threads complaining that Shady doesn’t hit holes and dances too much would lose 90% of his 7-50+ yard runs if he did that. It’s stupid. 

At 3 yards per carry, how many of these runs are you suggesting we can't afford to lose? For every decent run there are multiple negative yardage runs leading to 3 and out. There needs to be more balanced in his approach.