McD to speak to media at 12:15

9 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Any idea on the subject of this press conference?

Ya'know... Combine, free agency, the process...  Say a lot of words with out really saying anything.  Typical off season propaganda.

All that good stuff.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Any idea on the subject of this press conference?

Accepted a front office position with PSE, one of the newly vacant spots.  Wrecks is coming back, who better than to keep ? on the Jets than an ex-Jet?  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
? added since there is probably at least one who believes me...

22 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Accepted a front office position with PSE, one of the newly vacant spots.  Wrecks is coming back, who better than to keep ? on the Jets than an ex-Jet?  ?

I know you're joking, but this would be terrible.  Don't even want to think about this...

28 minutes ago, TheBeane said:

Ya'know... Combine, free agency, the process...  Say a lot of words with out really saying anything.  Typical off season propaganda.

All that good stuff.

So kind of like in regular season ?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TheBeane said:

All that good stuff.

Actually, I find that sometimes in these off-season comments he gives some pretty good insights into how they operate.   Never gives you much about players or plans, but he does talk about how the process works, and that often helps me understand what they're doing.  

But you hae to listen carefully to get that stuff in between all the coach-speak. 

• Like (+1) 3