Report: Bengals looking to trade WR John Ross

YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

But that’s why the KC move was so risky and genius.  Most teams don’t do that.  And obviously, they won the lottery with Mahomes.  

I dont see any genius in the move, Alex Smith was doing nothing but giving KC bad draft picks. He is an average QB and KC knew this as did many football fans.

Bengals are just not smart enough to see Dalton is average.

Edited by Boca BIlls
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That’s fair.  But to pick a MVP when you have a solid, playoff type qb takes some big ones. 

And as much crap as Dalton gets, he might be the 2nd best qb in Bills history. 

I don't know....Greg Cook, Ken Anderson, and Boomer were pretty good. ;):oops:

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I don't know....Greg Cook, Ken Anderson, and Boomer were pretty good. ;):oops:

I was saying Dalton would be the 2nd best qb in Bills history (I only go back to the 90s in fairness).  I guess Jack Kemp was pretty good from what I heard, though blindly looking at his stats shows Dalton was far superior.

Look at his 2018 stats. Very odd? He had 210 yards and 7 TDs on 58 targets. But what's weird is his longest catch was 39 yards. If he's a fly route guy, what was he doing last year? All curl routes? I'd take him @ 24 years old for a 4th rounder, if he passes medical. Don't want another injury prone "Flash" type.

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

My lasting memory of him is breaking our entire secondary’s ankles on the Bengals first play of the game in preseason last year for a TD. Vontae Davis actually retired after that play, not week 2 at halftime. 

I havent seen him do much else but I try not to watch the Bengals

Hahaha...I remembee that as well amd the announcers were all impressed and said that's what John Ross cand do and why the Bengals drafted him...too bad he only did it in pre season...dude has been a super bust

The dude has 21 catches on 60 targets in his NFL career. There's no way the bengals get higher than a late 4th. Another cautionary tale about why game film matters a lot more than Combine numbers.

I'd be ok with trading a low pick for him, but his skillset is awfully similar to Foster.

• Thank you (+1) 1