Site will be down for a few hours 2/27, 2 pm

SDS

5 hours ago, Heitz said:

What am I supposed to do, WORK during those hours!?  The outrage!

*pitchfork lit*

Try not to let your productivity spike too much......you could ruin a good thing if anybody catches on! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SDS said:

Behind the scene server maintenance will occur on 2/27. 

This will prepare us for future updates on the forum software. 

Although, this should be transparent to you, I’m hoping the work on 2/27 increases forum speed and overall user capacity. 

Are any of the server maintenance people named "Rosen"?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

This is crap. I’m cancelling my membership.  Someone else will get my $15k a month. 

Scale back on the $15k forum fee.  Spend the savings on an avatar makeover.  You know, the latest, with the whitewall sides, mop on top, and a beard like the Smith Bros cough drops box guys. (Think Fitz)

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

This is crap. I’m cancelling my membership.  Someone else will get my $15k a month. 

Im setting up you log in to the new forum right now, I just need your Amex #.  I guess you can PM that if you want ?

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

6 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

William Shatner said it best, in that SNL skit from many years ago...”Get a life”.

I watched that skit today thinking how it applies to some high frequency posters.

I love it when he asks Jon Lovitz if he's ever kissed a girl...and then returns to say that was the bad Captain Kirk.  

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Would your zip code happen to be Nigerian? 

How dare you sir?! He’s a prince and good for it—royalty sometimes needs a handout too when stuck somewhere with lost luggage in a foreign country well away from the comforts of the palace...next time read the emails a little more closely! ;)