Dolphins to Expected to Release Robert Quinn -- I'd take a shot on him

we need pass rushers.  Jerry is a beast, but he is getting up there in age.  Do we want to exercise Shaq's 5th year option?  Or could Quinn be better for us in 2020.  Murphy is always injured.  Yarbough is a backup.  Pass Rusher and Tight End  just might be our top needs, right up there with offensive line

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

i bet he goes to carolina actually. 

That would make a lot of sense too. He is a very good fit for the defense that we run (and they still run something very similar). I currently have the Panthers mocked to take an edge rusher in round 1 - it is their major need for me.

29 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

That would make a lot of sense too. He is a very good fit for the defense that we run (and they still run something very similar). I currently have the Panthers mocked to take an edge rusher in round 1 - it is their major need for me.

I know everyone keeps saying that Buffalo is NOT the primary choice of free agents , but what about ( defensive players) ? We had a top 5 defense last year , 

I guess I wouldn't mind if they brought him in. If you went by his pre-draft hype you would've thought this guy was gonna be a perennial sack leader but that hasn't quite been the case. Still a good player. Obviously it'll depend on what kind of money he's looking for, I don't think anyone is going to overpay for him considering the DE talent that can be found in the draft this year.

5 minutes ago, Putin said:

I know everyone keeps saying that Buffalo is NOT the primary choice of free agents , but what about ( defensive players) ? We had a top 5 defense last year , 

I don't see any reason why Quinn wouldn't com here if the money was right. I don't think he is going to come here for less than he could get elsewhere (only the teams that are really contending tend to get FAs chasing a ring to come on that basis) but equally I don't the Bills would have to overpay any more than any other team in our position.