Wanna be the next Billy Buffalo?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

10 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

What the ad doesn’t stipulate is thanks to the anonymity of the costume, ‘Billy’ is the one now tasked with picking up anything thrown onto the field.  That includes any of Tommy B.’s marital aids...?

I'm fine with that so long as I can hold it aloft like Excalibur then play some mean air guitar.

7 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

and tackling the streakers 

this would also be epic to watch and would certainly generate social media clicks.

To appeal to the video game kids I'd be willing to go so far as to aggressively tea bag the streaker after I speared him to the turf.

I'd be awesome at this job.  They actually need 2 mascots.  Billy for the kids and his angry drunk uncle, Willy.  

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Haha (+1) 1

On February 25, 2019 at 4:51 PM, without a drought said:

BILLY BUFFALO MASCOT PERFORMER

Responsibilities

Serve as the Buffalo Bills’ official mascot Billy Buffalo during select community, sponsor, and team-affiliated events

Interact with fans at a variety of events with a focus on entertainment while creating positive experiences and memories

Create event and in-game entertainment including skits and dance routines to energize crowds

Serve as a brand ambassador at all times by performing at events on behalf of the Buffalo Bills

Qualifications and Requirements

Demonstrated skill in entertaining and exciting crowds in a variety of settings, including schools, hospitals, festivals, NFL games, and more

The ability to maintain a high level of energy and stay “in character” for extended periods of time

Ability to entertain and improvise while acting professionally in any situation

Must be outgoing, punctual and professional

Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some days, evenings, and weekends

Must have reliable transportation to get to and from scheduled events in Buffalo and western New York

A willingness to learn and be coached

Previous experience in interactive entertainment such as a mascot, actor/ actress, or dancer strongly preferred

Basic understanding of football and the Buffalo Bills

Must have the ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time while wearing up to 20 pounds

Must be able to climb stairs and move through stadium

Must be able to operate a t-shirt gun

Must be age 18 or older

*This is a part-time and game day employment opportunity.
The Buffalo Bills, LLC are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.

So, how many here have operated a t-shirt gun?

19 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

So, how many here have operated a t-shirt gun?

I used to make my own potato guns, both hair spray and compressed air styles, same concept. Don't point it directly at someone when setting it off.