Wanna be the next Billy Buffalo?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

8 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

That is so you BB!  I’d be afraid you’d maul Brady with that weapon.  At least mame him.

Always glad to hear from you.

well at least we would be rid of Brady :lol:

8 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Whats your S&M fetish have to do with Billy? ???

billy needs punishment for being a fat bear lol

16 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

After seeing the ‘extreme makeover’ the costume had last season, I think they already did perform the operation.

Anytime I see the word ‘passionate’ in a sentence, my generation thinks of Humphrey Bogart taking a damsel into his arms, giving her a kiss, then heading out the door to confront the bad guys.  Nowadays, ‘passionate’ refers to a job requisite for a kid pouring coffee.  ?

I guess I’m just too ‘passionate’ over how the language has been coopted.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Get off my lawn!
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, without a drought said:

BILLY BUFFALO MASCOT PERFORMER

Responsibilities

Serve as the Buffalo Bills’ official mascot Billy Buffalo during select community, sponsor, and team-affiliated events

Interact with fans at a variety of events with a focus on entertainment while creating positive experiences and memories

Create event and in-game entertainment including skits and dance routines to energize crowds

Serve as a brand ambassador at all times by performing at events on behalf of the Buffalo Bills

Qualifications and Requirements

Basic understanding of football and the Buffalo Bills

Well, that instantly rules out 80% of this place :D

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Gugny said:

https://careertrend.com/info-12211938-salary-nfl-mascot.html

Average Salary

NFL mascots’ annual pay ranges from $23,000 to $65,000, according to a December 2013 article on TheRichest website, while the "Chicago Tribune" site states that NFL mascots average about $25,000 per year. However, mascots can make significantly more when you factor in yearly bonuses, whose size often depends on how far the mascot’s team makes it in the post-season, and can be quite significant if the team makes it all the way to the Super Bowl, according to TheRichest.

A buddy of mine is pretty high up with the Charlotte Hornets.. and the guy who is the mascot lives in the house across the street from his... Not a mansion by any means, but probably a $400k house. He's not living poorly, that's for sure. And he drives a big van covered in Hornets mascot/logos.

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

@Buffalo Barbarian would  have to replace the  spikedballs with "***** balls"

Besides ......  

lol that would be hilarious.

i couldn't wear that costume, its cute and fat.

4 hours ago, T master said:

I think they would get more applications if they brought back the old BB the new one looks like barney I get that they want him to be kid friendly but dang he sure isn't intimidating at all !! 

Thats why i offered my uniform.