Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

If it wasn't blocked by his huge girth he'd be stepping on his own dick then.

umm... not to nitpick here but i believe the portion of anatomy you are referring to is below his girth. i think him not being able to see that portion of his anatomy that he is going to be stepping on is... well.... probably more apropos.

that and would he even feel it if he did?

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

umm... not to nitpick here but i believe the portion of anatomy you are referring to is below his girth. i think him not being able to see that portion of his anatomy that he is going to be stepping on is... well.... probably more apropos.

that and would he even feel it if he did?

Have you ever taken a good look at him? That girth sticks way out but it also hangs down pretty far. I think a midget could surf on it.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I want Mueller to testify in front of the House Judiciary Committee so that the following question can be asked of him: When did you first come to the realization that there was no collusion/conspiracy between Trump/his campaign and Russia? Anything after that date can be attributed to Mueller and his team attempting to pin obstruction on Trump. The backlash for the dems would be huge.

Screw that, I'm done... I want impeachment to happen, enough talk, let's just F###ing do this! 

Look at it this way, the defense will then, in a VERY public trial, be able to call witnesses in their defense. Wouldn't you look forward to finally hearing the testimony of  Clapper, Comey, Lynch, Strozck, Orr, Brennan, Rice, Powers, Yates, Holder, Page, Nadler, Schiff, Kerry, etc.... But most of all, the stars of the show would certainly be Hillary, Biden and Obama. And if called, do you really think any of them could tell the Chief Justice of SCOTUS they didn't want to testify? 

This would be the most amazing trial in history! No wonder Pelosi is scared to death to call a vote on it!

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Cinga said:

Screw that, I'm done... I want impeachment to happen, enough talk, let's just F###ing do this! 

Look at it this way, the defense will then, in a VERY public trial, be able to call witnesses in their defense. Wouldn't you look forward to finally hearing the testimony of  Clapper, Comey, Lynch, Strozck, Orr, Brennan, Rice, Powers, Yates, Holder, Page, Nadler, Schiff, Kerry, etc.... But most of all, the stars of the show would certainly be Hillary, Biden and Obama. And if called, do you really think any of them could tell the Chief Justice of SCOTUS they didn't want to testify? 

This would be the most amazing trial in history! No wonder Pelosi is scared to death to call a vote on it!

Sure, I want the Bills to win the Super Bowl 97-0 too, but am willing to settle for a more realistic win of 24-10.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/23/2019 at 9:52 AM, plenzmd1 said:

I agree all these things should be investigated...i am not aware of this particular story, and will not form/base any opinions on a tweet, but that sounds kinda bad on the surface. Any more details?

I do not think it is okay to inflate assets on a loan application..fraud statutes come into play

Joe Biden, his son and Ukraine

Joe Biden’s son and China

There are ample stories about their apparent graft and corruption. 

Banks make business loans based on the soundness of the investment and the business plan of the applicant as well as the proven (in minds of the loan officer and the committee reviewing the application) ability to meet the repayment terms. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

Nadler is a clown.

I don't think anyone wants Mueller to testify.   Someone might ask him if there was enough to indict for Obstruction if not for the DoJ rules.

Rs afraid he'll say yes. Ds afraid he'll say no.  

Too risky for all concerned. The PC gives them an out.  He said report was testimony.  RTFM.

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I don't think anyone wants Mueller to testify.   Someone might ask him if there was enough to indict for Obstruction if not for the DoJ rules.

Rs afraid he'll say yes. Ds afraid he'll say no.  

Too risky for all concerned. The PC gives them an out.  He said report was testimony.  RTFM.

I think the dems should be deathly afraid of someone asking Mueller: "at what point in time did you learn there was no collusion/conspiracy" and "why did you continue to investigate once that was determined"?

• Like (+1) 4

Contempt-o-palooza Set for Next Week. 

“Once this clown car passes a contempt vote they will be cleared to take legal action in subpoena battle, ‘sources’ told Politico. Both McGahn are Barr are being tormented with nuisance subpoenas because the White House has claimed it is exercising executive privilege and refusing to let them testify. In McGahn’s case, he was White House counsel. In Barr’s case, he is prevented from turning over the unredacted portions of the Mueller report because the law prevents him from doing so.

The House can certainly take this issue to court and have the court decided if the public interest is worth violating the promised anonymity of grand jury testimony, but they aren’t doing this. Why?

Well, because the court will probably not side with congress and this isn’t about getting the redacted version of the report, it’s part of the congressional street theater operation.”

Sounds like there’s a real story in there for some enterprising mainstream media reporter.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Contempt-o-palooza Set for Next Week. 

“Once this clown car passes a contempt vote they will be cleared to take legal action in subpoena battle, ‘sources’ told Politico. Both McGahn are Barr are being tormented with nuisance subpoenas because the White House has claimed it is exercising executive privilege and refusing to let them testify. In McGahn’s case, he was White House counsel. In Barr’s case, he is prevented from turning over the unredacted portions of the Mueller report because the law prevents him from doing so.

The House can certainly take this issue to court and have the court decided if the public interest is worth violating the promised anonymity of grand jury testimony, but they aren’t doing this. Why?

Well, because the court will probably not side with congress and this isn’t about getting the redacted version of the report, it’s part of the congressional street theater operation.”

Sounds like there’s a real story in there for some enterprising mainstream media reporter.

Well, they have to do something to further their latest idiotic narrative of "COVERUP!", after "COLLUSION!" fell flat on its face, and "OBSTRUCTION!" is going nowhere.

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Eh, she's not wrong.

• Like (+1) 1