Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

All these "crimes" Cohen is laying out... and Mueller has filed charges about: (checks notes)

None of them. 

Cohen has lied three times (by my count) so far in his opening statement. He claims Stone was talking to Assange (Mueller proved this is not true), he claims Trump knew the emails were coming in advance because of Stone (Mueller proves this is also not true). He claims he didn't know if it was right or wrong to pay Stormy while he plead guilty to knowing it was wrong. 

He's a liar. He offers no evidence other than his word and documents which are so damning... Mueller ignored them. 

This is a show for the TDS addled minds out there who are still clinging to the debunked narrative. And it's a show for those recovering from TDS who see through the Russia/Trump lie but still hate Trump - Cohen is here to remind them why they should hate them (he's racist!). 

:lol: What a ***** show. And we're 20 min in.

"Sorry I lied to you before, Congress. I'm sorry. Now I'm going to tell you the truth this time.... I swear" 

Cohen: "I will not talk about other investigations...."

(two sentences later)

"Individual 1 is Donald. J. Trump."

(Lie four)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

BIG: (he's back to talking about the investigation he said he wasn't going to talk about)

"I do not (know that Trump colluded with Russia) - but I have my suspicions"

Remember, Cohen is the centerpiece of the Steele Dossier. Per Steele, Cohen himself paid off Russian hackers to hack the emails in Prague. This confession means that the Steele dossier is wrong. The Prague story did not happen (as covered here for months and months). 

They have been lying to the country for two years. 

But NOW they're going to tell the truth... using Michael Cohen? 

Please. 

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

All these "crimes" Cohen is laying out... and Mueller has filed charges about: (checks notes)

None of them. 

Cohen has lied three times (by my count) so far in his opening statement. He claims Stone was talking to Assange (Mueller proved this is not true), he claims Trump knew the emails were coming in advance because of Stone (Mueller proves this is also not true). He claims he didn't know if it was right or wrong to pay Stormy while he plead guilty to knowing it was wrong. 

He's a liar. He offers no evidence other than his word and documents which are so damning... Mueller ignored them. 

This is a show for the TDS addled minds out there who are still clinging to the debunked narrative. And it's a show for those recovering from TDS who see through the Russia/Trump lie but still hate Trump - Cohen is here to remind them why they should hate them (he's racist!). 

:lol: What a ***** show. And we're 20 min in.

"Sorry I lied to you before, Congress. I'm sorry. Now I'm going to tell you the truth this time.... I swear" 

Cohen: "I will not talk about other investigations...."

(two sentences later)

"Individual 1 is Donald. J. Trump."

(Lie four)

Stone claimed to talk to Assange, Cohen stated what Stone claimed.  That's not a lie.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It never happened. And is public record. Cohen is testifying it did. 

Here's what his prepared statement says:

In July 2016, days before the Democratic convention, I was in Mr. Trump’s office when his secretary announced that Roger Stone was on the phone. Mr. Trump put Mr. Stone on the speakerphone. Mr. Stone told Mr. Trump that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and that Mr. Assange told Mr. Stone that, within a couple of days, there would be a massive dump of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Mr. Trump responded by stating to the effect of “wouldn’t that be great.”

To be clear, I'm not saying it happened.  Cohen is reporting what he heard Stone claim.

Edited by TPS

Oh man!! Busted with a check and that's his signature! 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

We do. We have his filings and indictments. Reading them can be informative. I'd recommend you do so, rather than outsourcing your critical thinking to others. 

His filings are not the complete record 

3 minutes ago, TPS said:

Here's what his prepared statement says:

To be clear, I'm not saying it happened.  Cohen is reporting what he heard Stone claim.

I know you're not arguing that :beer: 

But I'm saying he's lying. He said definitively that Stone talked to Assange (twice in the course of his statement). He knows that's untrue - now for sure, if he didn't know then. Anyone who read the Stone indictment knows it's untrue. But he's unchallenged on it because saying it this way allows that headline and spin to carry the news cycle.

Now he's bowing before Preibus :lol: 

All the swamp/cabal monsters got their fingers in Cohen today. Love it.

Cohen: "I received exactly what I wanted"

Jordan: "You mean prison."

:lol: 

Yeah, Jordan was really outclassed there. 

DWS up now. Wonder how many times she's been asked about Seth Rich. 

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

As DWS goes down this path - reminder:

What a disaster of a human being. Both of them.

• Like (+1) 1

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

The balls on DWS to talk about Russian contacts while she was involved in paying Russian spies for dirt

How does she stay in office? She has the presence of a wet paper bag. 

...Oh, wait, I remember how she stays in office. Never mind.

He sure did - which of course is another knife in the already dead horse called the Steele Dossier. 

Tibs - you see now that the dossier was complete bunk, correct? The center of the story is testifying as such today (but it's not being covered, and won't be covered, because the media is in on it) 

Rep Green: "He's a fake witness."

Truth.

• Thank you (+1) 1