Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

Just now, Foxx said:

Agreed - but of course he addressed this. He said he did not know personally of any Trump/Russia collusion... if he went to Prague to pay off hackers as the dossier claims, he'd know. This is a back door way of saying it didn't happen while allowing the narrative engineers to continue to push the "Cohen in Prague" story to those not paying attention or too TDS addled to discern truth from fiction anymore.

• Like (+1) 4

Even Isikoff - one of the journos who launched this witch hunt - has to correct Cohen (and Corn - another of the typhoid marys)

Just now, Foxx said:

just caught in a lie!

That's 5

They're going to add more charges... watch.

:lol: Cohen is losing his ***** and Jordan is just smiling. Love it. 

(This hearing isn't going the way Cummings, the Clintons, and the DNC thought it would go)

• Like (+1) 2

This is a bunch of nonsense.

All this is, is petty bull#### that the democrats are looking at from every angle to try to create a felony out of petty nonsense. 

Tell me, what crime did Trump commit that Hillary didn't? 

I don't care if Trump paid off a *****. Why should I? I'm just curious as to why the Clinton Foundation is no longer being pumped full of cash by foreigners? I always found it odd how much Muslim money was pumped into a charity that championed womens rights. Go figure that they quit receiving oodles of cash after Thundercunts 2nd failed presidential bid. 

This is a witch hunt and it was from the beginning.

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

This is a bunch of nonsense.

All this is, is petty bull#### that the democrats are looking at from every angle to try to create a felony out of petty nonsense. 

Tell me, what crime did Trump commit that Hillary didn't? 

I don't care if Trump paid off a *****. Why should I? I'm just curious as to why the Clinton Foundation is no longer being pumped full of cash by foreigners? I always found it odd how much Muslim money was pumped into a charity that championed womens rights. Go figure that they quit receiving oodles of cash after Thundercunts 2nd failed presidential bid. 

This is a witch hunt and it was from the beginning.

:lol:

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Meadows got Cohen to admit to an illegal lobbying deal. 

:lol: 

More charges coming. 

Public knowledge already. Trump's people are so dirty, yes! 

Buffalo Bills! Fraud in Buffalo Bills dealings, wow 

just went back and watched Cohen' body language while the criminal referrals were being asked to be read into the record, unanimously. he initially looks down (big tell), his eyes then proceed to dart left and right for the remainder.  

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1