Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's really pretty amazing comedy... especially because they don't realize how absurd it is to most observers. :lol: 

It's pretty amazing you guys actually put this ###### into the oval office. It's not amazing at all to anyone with half a brain that this clown is being investigated 

10 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Thread.

This theory (that Trump/Sater together worked with the FBI to take down the mob in NYC) is gaining more and more traction. I have yet to be able to confirm it from my contacts at DOJ (though, to be honest, I'm not sure they'd tell me one way or the other on something as sensitive as this) but it would line up a lot of pieces of the puzzle, including why Trump was so trusted by MI from the start, why RR and Trump get along, how Carter Page fits in (he was a Russian FBI informant as well), and how the counterintelligence sting was able to swing its focus onto the corruption inside the DOJ legally.

Definitely an interesting angle.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

So Trump had a preexisting relationship with the FBI as an informant?  Pretty sure this eliminates any chance of the FBI being an independent investigative body, and proves Trump interfered with the investigation into Russian collusion.  

• Haha (+1) 1

I hope all of you know, this would all end if Trump would just confess to anything and everything he has been accused of so far, and anything he is sure to be accused of in the future so we can just get this impeachment moving forward>>>>> Onward!!!!! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"You guys"? 

For two years you've been screaming Russians put him into the Oval Office? What happened to that narrative?

So what is it? You guys didn't? I'm sure you are only happy for the help from the murderous Putin. We know they helped. We know Trump was working directly with the Russians all through the election. But ya, you guys voted for him  

58 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Gleeful Gator doesn't think a post of mine above makes sense to him. Makes me feel like I nailed it.

The only thing I could ever imagine you nailing is your own foot or something. 

"We know Trump was working directly with the Russians all through the election."

But can't present a single solitary shred of evidence to support this claim. But since "we know it to be true", it must be true. 

Again, I thought you were for law and order and the constitution? Funny how that's changed as the Trump/Russia conspiracy/collusion story imploded.

The Mueller Report will show that there was no collusion, conspiracy or cooperation between Trump's campaign and Russia. Gleeful Gator (the putz that laughed at dead U.S. servicemen and an ambassador) is getting butthurt because things aren't working out as he had hoped. I guess when you base your hope on a failed premise one should expect to be a failure, right Gleeful Gator?

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"We know Trump was working directly with the Russians all through the election."

But can't present a single solitary shred of evidence to support this claim. But since "we know it to be true", it must be true. 

Again, I thought you were for law and order and the constitution? Funny how that's changed as the Trump/Russia conspiracy/collusion story imploded.

We didn't put him into office.

The Russians didn't put him into office. 

Hillary put him into office.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

So Trump had a preexisting relationship with the FBI as an informant?  Pretty sure this eliminates any chance of the FBI being an independent investigative body, and proves Trump interfered with the investigation into Russian collusion.  

I believe the technical term is rat.  As in "that rat is rolling over. He won't last long in Sing Sing."

Do the folks in the hustings really want the members of the majority party in Congress to spend all their time doing f&%#-all investigations?  Why not set up an investigations panel if they must, but let the majority of the time in session concentrate on, Oh I don't know, maybe the work of the people who elected them?

Time one party and/or the other pulled up their big boy pants and went to work.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

Do the folks in the hustings really want the members of the majority party in Congress to spend all their time doing f&%#-all investigations?  Why not set up an investigations panel if they must, but let the majority of the time in session concentrate on, Oh I don't know, maybe the work of the people who elected them?

Time one party and/or the other pulled up their big boy pants and went to work.

When has Congress ever been about passing legislation when there were political games afoot (or at any time, really)?

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So what is it? You guys didn't? I'm sure you are only happy for the help from the murderous Putin. We know they helped. We know Trump was working directly with the Russians all through the election. But ya, you guys voted for him  

Are you going to be upset if it turns out that the President is NOT a Russian patsy?

Are you actually hoping that he IS a Russian patsy?

Because that would be twisted.

But I’m sure you will just Schiff the focus to obstruction of something or another — or will it be election fraud?

Something, anything has to stick, right?  Smoke.  Fire.  Something, mumble mumble.  Even though nothing has stuck yet. Even though half the country has been searching, searching.  I’ll bet it ends up being money laundering.