Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

8 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Don't you get tired of falling for this stuff? It always starts with a "WOW" and is followed with "Someone you don't specifically know is looking into something that MAY have happened!"

A few days later, it's revealed that no one is really looking at anything other than another fake story to pile on top of the other fake stories.

We know you guys aren't that smart, but are you really this stupid for fall for this again?

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

1) Two year old news.

2) So what?  :lol:  No one cared two years ago.

But he started the tweet with WOW! Right way you know this MUST be the one blow to take out Trump!:lol:

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Was she close to her Brother?  This would be a good time Nancy for some personal reflection on how you are spending your weeks and months at nearly 80 years old.  Yes, the witch is almost 80. 

I read the article and thought, "What did Pelosi do to piss off the Clintons THIS TIME?

On 10/17/2019 at 10:26 AM, B-Man said:

Rep. Schiff (D-CA) Tried To Get Kurt Volker To Lie About Trump/Ukraine.

WITNESS INTIMIDATION? Schiff pressed Volker to say Ukraine felt pressure from Trump.

In a secret interview, Rep. Adam Schiff, leader of the House Democratic effort to impeach President Trump, pressed former U.S. special representative to Ukraine Kurt Volker to testify that Ukrainian officials felt pressured to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter as a result of Trump withholding U.S. military aid to Ukraine.

Volker denied that was the case, noting that Ukrainian leaders did not even know the aid was being withheld, and that they believed their relationship with the United States was moving along satisfactorily, without them having done anything Trump mentioned in his notorious July 25 phone conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

When Volker repeatedly declined to agree to Schiff’s characterization of events, Schiff said, “Ambassador, you’re making this much more complicated than it has to be.”

Pathetic.

3dk53p-1200x630.jpg

...what's even MORE pathetic is that I'd bet he wins re-election in a 2020 landslide......got 78% of the vote in 2018......Cali-Fun-Ya strikes AGAIN.............

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

0B2B0B68-11D3-409A-B223-9DEC93A06A5D.thumb.png.0e8a4ea76e7bc6af7b15cec296e97c95.png

See, I'd be fine with being "supervised" by a Democrat while reading the material.

Well, with the proviso that if the Democrat got in my way, prevented me from taking notes, became annoying, or tried to s.natch something away from me, they would leave the room with one or more broken limbs.

***** this dumbshit ***** ####### piece of ***** ***** filter.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...what's even MORE pathetic is that I'd bet he wins re-election in a 2020 landslide......got 78% of the vote in 2018......Cali-Fun-Ya strikes AGAIN.............

Maybe not.. LA County just removed 1 1/2 million from the voter rolls. Heck, Schiff and Waters may not get a single vote next year!
giphy.gif

Edited by Cinga
  • Haha (+1) 3

tenor.gif

Triggered!  Deplorable Snowflakes storm the proceedings to "protest" the ill treatment their corrupt leader is receiving.  Time to check your moral compass RepubliCrooks:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/republicans-storm-closed-door-impeachment-hearing-as-escalating-ukraine-scandal-threatens-trump/2019/10/23/29877c06-f5a5-11e9-8cf0-4cc99f74d127_story.html?outputType=amp

3 hours ago, Cinga said:

Maybe not.. LA County just removed 1 1/2 million from the voter rolls. Heck, Schiff and Waters may not get a single vote next year!
giphy.gif

Eh, people die every day....

Then they start voting solidly Democrat.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

tenor.gif

Triggered!  Deplorable Snowflakes storm the proceedings to "protest" the ill treatment their corrupt leader is receiving.  Time to check your moral compass RepubliCrooks:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/republicans-storm-closed-door-impeachment-hearing-as-escalating-ukraine-scandal-threatens-trump/2019/10/23/29877c06-f5a5-11e9-8cf0-4cc99f74d127_story.html?outputType=amp

tell me again just who exactly is abusing their power in this ***** show?

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

tenor.gif

I love how you come across as the expert on morality. Lol?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1