Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Nothing like obfuscating to take attention away from what I stated.  Trump's foundation was never set up as a means to peddle influence from the Oval Office.

Hey douche! Hillary is not President. Who cares about that B word. Time to worry about the scumbag in charge. Pull you head out of deranged re tard's ass! 

On 5/21/2019 at 2:35 PM, Tiberius said:

If he is president of our country he should be transparent. He isn't a private citizen anymore 

okay. i guess then neither are any of our elected representatives. i want to see each and everyone of their tax returns. 

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Hey douche! Hillary is not President. Who cares about that B word. Time to worry about the scumbag in charge. Pull you head out of deranged re tard's ass! 

You care.  What's the obsession by you with dicklicking and ass play?  A person might get the idea that you are looking for some action when you bring it up time after time.  Don't look at me as I am not into that.  By the way you know in your heart you want Hillary to be POTUS.  

57 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You care.  What's the obsession by you with dicklicking and ass play?  A person might get the idea that you are looking for some action when you bring it up time after time.  Don't look at me as I am not into that.  By the way you know in your heart you want Hillary to be POTUS.  

even when i put that person on ignore i am driven to sadness by his perversion and embrace of the devil....  :(

“The Justice Department is trying to stave off an ‘enforcement action’ against Attorney General William Barr this week, making a rare offer to have the House Intelligence Committee review materials from special counsel Robert Mueller’s report if House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff agrees to back down.”

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/21/politics/justice-department-doj-counterintelligence-adam-schiff/index.html

18 hours ago, Foxx said:

okay. i guess the neither are any of our elected representatives. i want to see each and everyone of their tax returns. 

Actually, you can look them up because most released them voluntarily! Have fun! 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Actually, you can look them up because most released them voluntarily! Have fun! 

Good for them.  Why is someone in public office tax return relevant?  Why do you care so much about it?  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Good for them.  Why is someone in public office tax return relevant?  Why do you care so much about it?  

The President's actions with Russia are suspicious, let's see if there is anything there that might shed some light on the situation 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

And what do you think this light on his tax return will show?  

Don't know, but the fact they want to hide them is suspicious. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The President's actions with Russia are suspicious, let's see if there is anything there that might shed some light on the situation 

And what part of his tax return would you look at to see if there was any nefarious dealings with the Russians going on? 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Because they have nothing else.

The two year "Collusion Delusion" is exposed.

Now they want to pin their false hopes and dreams on tax returns............(that the IRS has already reviewed)

?

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He is a walking talking cover up. Threatening witnesses, floating pardons, trying to interfere with investigations. He should be in jail for obstruction, plain and simple 

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Because they have nothing else.

The two year "Collusion Delusion" is exposed.

Now they want to pin their false hopes and dreams on tax returns............(that the IRS has already reviewed)

?

image.jpeg.5f531ac7399fa3b0d2dcd75546be5eaf.jpeg

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Subpoena Madness! Women Cry for It, Men Die for It! 

“If Nadler is really serious, why doesn’t he start filing lawsuits to get the information he is demanding?

Why isn’t he challenging the White House’s claim of executive privilege?

He just wants a fight he doesn’t want information.”

They are filing lawsuits, and winning them. Trump has already appealed one he lost