Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

Ya, not happening! Does she think Trump should resign for his real, actual lies? This group wants people to resign for lying, wow! 

“Adam Schiff should resign,” Conway said during an appearance on Fox News’s “Fox & Friends.” “He has no right as someone who’s been pedaling a lie day after day after day, unchallenged, unchallenged and not under oath. Somebody should have put him under oath and said, ‘You have evidence? Where is it?’”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mueller-report-fallout-trump-russia-others-react-to-barr-summary/2019/03/25/5dabf46a-4ee5-11e9-88a1-ed346f0ec94f_story.html?utm_term=.1345fbf99854

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I want to know what is in the report

And this is not leveled at Trump soley.....WHOEVER has been doing wrong ***** be that Trump.....anyone on the left especially Hillary....all of them...can go straight to jail as far as I am concerned.

I just want the truth

We have 100s of pages of the report in the public sphere in the form of indictments. 

The report will be released with redactions (you won't get grand jury information or investigative details - per DOJ SOP). 

But if you want to read what this was all about, I recommend starting here: 

https://www.scribd.com/document/401394773/Building-a-Monster-Partial-introduction

and here:

(thread) 

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

And this is not leveled at Trump soley.....WHOEVER has been doing wrong ***** be that Trump.....anyone on the left especially Hillary....all of them...can go straight to jail as far as I am concerned.

I just want the truth

Oh, you're going to get it.

Wait for IG report.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I just want the truth

There is no truth now.  Only electoral politics.

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I just want the truth

You want the truth? Democrats within the unelected, unaccountable deep state attempted to remove a duly elected president with a sham of a proposition, and were abetted in their cause by a corrupt and worthless "free press" that's been exposed as an utter fraud.

And now, the time has come for payback. I hope he's suitably ruthless.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Meaning that by the end of the week, Pelosi will ram through the House a resolution condemning in no uncertain terms everything but Schiff.

Not to mention a resolution blaming the 'pouncing' republicans for 'bullying' a man of high integrity like Full-of-Schiff.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Meaning that by the end of the week, Pelosi will ram through the House a resolution condemning in no uncertain terms everything but Schiff.

mail it to Santa Claus

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

i guess this could go here because this will directly affect the ability of the House to look into Trump's finances.

https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1115256967788990464

i hope this bites them in the ass.

I fully support this measure, so long as every single representative in the NY Assembly, NY Senate, US House of Representatives, US Senate, and the Governor himself (along with their respective husbands, wives, or significant others) must release all of their federal and state tax returns to the general public for each year in office, and 5 years before that (not just let selected reporters "look" at them without copying, like Cuomo currently does.)

Edited by Koko78
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I fully support this measure, so long as every single representative in the NY Assembly, NY Senate, US House of Representatives, US Senate, and the Governor himself (along with their respective husbands, wives, or significant others) must release all of their federal and state tax returns to the general public for each year in office, and 5 years before that (not just let selected reporters "look" at them without copying, like Cuomo currently does.)

You're forgetting to ask for the big payoff years--those years immediately after they leave office.

On 3/25/2019 at 12:21 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: The heckler is on point. (worth the click - just a video of Nadler press conference)

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/34ae7616f347072e718dbfa06c874ebfc5bd4edfbbbd22cd1dbcc60cddc4d390.mp4

wtf ...his left eyebrow looks like it goes up about 2 inches higher than the right...

Why do so many democrats have speech issues and weird facial tics