Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If things really do continue to happen along the same trajectory we are currently on, I could see either Mark Meadows or Jim Jordan as POTUS at some point in the future.

8 minutes ago, Hedge said:

If things really do continue to happen along the same trajectory we are currently on, I could see either Mark Meadows or Jim Jordan as POTUS at some point in the future.

Wow, you really are off in la la land

On 3/10/2019 at 2:38 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ha, yeah, "missed opportunity"

At what point does the MSM stop doubling down on a lost cause? 

when the doors are shuttered at HQ

they assume their little system will keep going for eternity and all kinds of fake news can be dreamed up in a jiffy and no consequences when it is exposed for the 1,000,000th straight time

2 hours ago, Hedge said:

Not if Jim Jordan doesn't learn to wear a jacket in public appearances.

Well, the wannabe autocrat is stonewalling the people's house. 

Elijah E. Cummings, a Democrat, represents Maryland’s 7th Congressional District in the House, where he is the chairman of the Committee on Oversight and Reform.

In November, the American people voted overwhelmingly to put Democrats in charge of the House of Representatives to start serving as a truly independent check and balance on the executive branch. Since then, President Trump and his allies have complained of “Presidential Harassment,” decrying Democrats for having the audacity to request documents and witnesses to fulfill our constitutional responsibilities.

The problem is that the White House is engaged in an unprecedented level of stonewalling, delay and obstruction.

I serve as chairman of the Oversight and Reform Committee, the primary investigative body in the House of Representatives. I have sent 12 letters to the White House on a half-dozen topics — some routine and some relating to our core national security interests. In response, the White House has refused to hand over any documents or produce any witnesses for interviews.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/elijah-cummings-presidential-harassment-more-like-unprecedented-obstruction/2019/03/19/8382d0fc-4a6a-11e9-b79a-961983b7e0cd_story.html?utm_term=.dde6c300da07

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Schiff: Director Mueller, you were given a mandate and spent tens of millions of taxpayer dollars to give us the information necessary to impeach the 45th President of the United States.  How do you explain this gross incompetence and or mishandling of taxpayer funds?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Suddenly, these investigations will get far less media coverage and hype. 

Shocking. No one saw that coming 

(but for many many many people on this board). 

The real action will be in the Senate Judiciary - as I've said for awhile now. 

would love to be a fly on the wall there.

• Like (+1) 1