Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Uh Oh! Schiff’s Staff Forgot to Redact Ciaramella’s Name From Bill Taylor’s Transcript

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/11/07/uh-oh-schiffs-staff-forgot-redact-ciaramellas-name-bill-taylors-transcript/

This is a REALLY interesting development. As others pointed out last night when this was breaking, either it's proof CIAramella is NOT the whistleblower -- which is big news by itself... or it's proof that what we're watching unfold is even more of a shitshow than we imagined, with Schiff proving to be incompetent on top of being a proven liar.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is a REALLY interesting development. As others pointed out last night when this was breaking, either it's proof CIAramella is NOT the whistleblower -- which is big news by itself... or it's proof that what we're watching unfold is even more of a shitshow than we imagined, with Schiff proving to be incompetent on top of being a proven liar.

or... it is a play by the Donner Party to protect him (though, as you say, i doubt Schiffty possesses that much guile).

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

or... it is a play by the Donner Party to protect him (though, as you say, i doubt Schiffty possesses that much guile).

True. 

I really don't know what to make of it, but I lean towards Schiff ***** up. Mainly because several reliable sources I trust told me his name before it was public and have yet to say they messed up. 

I honestly hope it's not him -- because if it is, then this whole thing is dirty AF. I'm quite sure it is dirty AF, but I hope to be wrong almost every day on that count. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Is Pelosi finally sick of the terrible
damage Schiff is doing to her party?

by Patricia McCarthy

Original Article

This week, Rep. Jim Jordan was officially moved to the House Intelligence Committee, from Oversight, in order to be part of the coming public interrogations of witnesses summoned by committee Chairman Adam Schiff.Jordan is a pit bull, exactly what the committee needs among its Republicans.

It was in Pelosi's purview to refuse Jordan's appointment, and she did not.. . . . Hmmm.

Is it possible that even she is sick and tired of Schiff's mendacity, his secrecy, his shutout of Republican questions, his witness tampering? He even advised "witnesses" not to answer questions from Republicans. Most of these people being called to testify are not witnesses to anything relevant;

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Is it possible that even she is sick and tired of Schiff's mendacity, his secrecy, his shutout of Republican questions, his witness tampering?

No.  More likely she's jealous that his Pelosi imitation is better than hers.

Commissar Schiff says 'nyet' to GOP witnesses

American Thinker, by Monica Showalter

Original Article

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff is taking his "Soviet-style" impeachment to another level. After first setting the House rules to allow himself alone to say which witnesses can appear before his committee hearings, now going public, he's now vetoing one by one pretty much every witness being called by the GOP to present some kind of defense of President Trump. Here's his list of eight who are being blocked by Schiff, via CNN's report on Mark Levin: In a letter to Schiff earlier Saturday, Republicans had listed the anonymous whistleblower, Hunter Biden, former US special envoy for Ukraine Kurt Volker, high-ranking State Department official David Hale and Tim Morrison

• Like (+1) 1