What Punishment Will the NFL Kraft for the Champs Owner ?

T master

8 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Pats will use it to their advantage as they always do, creating another "us against the whole world" situation in their locker room. Maybe we should ask Terry to take one for the team and get caught humping a mule or something. 

Yeesh. And worst case ontario (for Kraft personally) Belicheck gains more power and becomes emperor of the Patriots.

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Not sure why it needed a new thread to discuss what was already being discussed in the other thread...but...

I don't think much punishment, if any, will come from the NFL nor should it.  Its a minor case, misdemeanor to be exact, and he was a client, not an involved party to the business.  

Best part of this is not what punishment he will get, its all the humiliation he and the Pats will face with memes and jokes about this.  

I don't think that scum organization cares what others think. The bottom line is they have six SB trophies. In the end, they get the last laugh.

42 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well Irsay was suspended for 6-8 games (can’t remember) and fined $500,000.  He will after this is drawn out in the media and the courts if damning evidence will get this and if even unknowingly was proven to be involved in a happy ending with a sex trafficking ring, will lose some picks.  They can’t fire owners.  Suspended means nothing, and he’s a billionaire so the only teeth they have is next year’s draft.  That is the only thing that can hurt the Patriots.

Zero chance the league takes picks from them. What Kraft did had no impact on the field. Do I think it's right? No. They should get picks taken. But it won't happen.

5 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

I don't think that scum organization cares what others think. The bottom line is they have six SB trophies. In the end, they get the last laugh.

It wont change their amazing lives, but its still fun for the rest of us to enjoy seeing them get smeared in hilarious memes and stuff

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

The downside is very steep. If video gets out or if he was serviced by an underage sex worker, he's finished and will be forced to sell the team. I expect this to drag out awhile. I'm sure Kraft will be scarce around games this year. 

He's not charged with that.  The cops know the ages of these women.

54 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well Irsay was suspended for 6-8 games (can’t remember) and fined $500,000.  He will after this is drawn out in the media and the courts if damning evidence will get this and if even unknowingly was proven to be involved in a happy ending with a sex trafficking ring, will lose some picks.  They can’t fire owners.  Suspended means nothing, and he’s a billionaire so the only teeth they have is next year’s draft.  That is the only thing that can hurt the Patriots.

The NFL can't punish a team for bad deeds of their owner.  No picks will be taken.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He's not charged with that.  The cops know the ages of these women.

The NFL can't punish a team for bad deeds of their owner.  No picks will be taken.

The owner is under the same rules as the players so they can charge him how they see fit actually.  Conduct detrimental to the league. 

8 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

Probably more Comp picks. 

for New England.

8 hours ago, Logic said:

Is he peacefully protesting police violence against minorities? No? He'll be fine.

Laughing because it is so sad to add to thread.  Why not add it to signature so in every thread!

7 hours ago, Haplo848 said:

Let's be honest, nothing is going to happen.  The Panthers owner not only sexually assaulted women, he also used a racial slur towards a black team scout.  If they hadn't removed him, half the league would have protested.  But Kraft, a much more high profile owner, going to a massage parlor for sex where women are regularly forced into sexual slavery?  The NFL doesn't care about women, unless there's a video.  Out of sight, out of mind.  Nothing stirs up the passion and disgust more than seeing people do those horrible things.  Without a video, the outrage isn't there.  And so the NFL doesn't feel the need to act to harshly.  

There is a video according to some reports - why do you not think TMZ will get access or will the commissioner burn the videos like he did before on cheating?

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Kraft will make some token donation to a regional women's center and that'll be it.  And of course Pats fans will say ALL NFL owners get rub-n-tugs and they're being picked on.

I am sure Kim gets regular tugs. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

Pats will use it to their advantage as they always do, creating another "us against the whole world" situation in their locker room. Maybe we should ask Terry to take one for the team and get caught humping a mule or something. 

Or you can take one for the team but let the mule do the humping.

9 hours ago, cba fan said:

If the girls that bopped him are underage he could be in for major trouble.

They are not.  I think the league will wait for the legal process to move along.  While it seems like the authorities have "smoking gun" evidence against Kraft, I think the league will want to be dead sure Kraft is guilty before they take on one of the more respected owners in the league.  When they do, the penalty will be measured.  Kraft will be treated as a first time offender.  I presume the league has some fairly specific guidelines they would use for players.  I think they will adhere pretty closely to those guidelines for Kraft.