What Punishment Will the NFL Kraft for the Champs Owner ?

T master

2 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Something will happen to him because of this silly #metoo enviroment we are living in.

I know.  Guy can't even illegally pay to boink a sex slave anymore without the SJW's crying bloody murder.  Sad times we're living in.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Not sure why it needed a new thread to discuss what was already being discussed in the other thread...but...

I don't think much punishment, if any, will come from the NFL nor should it.  Its a minor case, misdemeanor to be exact, and he was a client, not an involved party to the business.  

Best part of this is not what punishment he will get, its all the humiliation he and the Pats will face with memes and jokes about this.  

4 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I'm confused as to whether you believe that sex slavery exists or not. In case you need any convincing here's some global statistics https://polarisproject.org/human-trafficking/facts

My original point is that this issue is not the same as the #metoo movement and should not be dismissed out of hand.

Absolutely. But neither should legitimate victims of what #metoo is supposed to stand for get dismissed. It's a shame when a movement gets too broad/overzealous/frivolous with people for you to even have to make this assertion that it's certainly not just another "silly #XYZ thing"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

I know nobody wants to hear this, but unless they can prove he knew the establishment was involved in human trafficking, this will be a non story in a month.

Oh I think it will be forever brought up as a punch line. I agree it’ll be a non legal story, Kraft will get a fine from the police and from the NFL. But I know I’ll never see Robert Kraft on TV again without laughing while thinking of this story. I would imagine it’s the same for many football fans. 

3 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Oh I think it will be forever brought up as a punch line. I agree it’ll be a non legal story, Kraft will get a fine from the police and from the NFL. But I know I’ll never see Robert Kraft on TV again without laughing while thinking of this story. I would imagine it’s the same for many football fans. 

We shall see. Look at how quickly stories are forgotten in our 24 hours news cycle.

As Bills fans, we'll probably continue to mock him and such.

The general public will probably view it as an old guy doing something a lot of old guys do.

TIME WILL TELL.

I think the NFL's punishment will be based on the legal system's punishment, whether damaging video is released and whether underage or exploited sex workers were involved. He's a very wealthy man who can afford the best legal help in a system geared toward exonerating the rich and incarcerating the poor. 

The downside is very steep. If video gets out or if he was serviced by an underage sex worker, he's finished and will be forced to sell the team. I expect this to drag out awhile. I'm sure Kraft will be scarce around games this year. 

I don't get how a man as public as he would go for sex in a place that he has to know has cameras even when not under surveillance. I guess we all have blind spots. 

I expect his legal team to exhaust every manouevre and I think Kraft's money will make things go away. Still, I think if Goodell can get some payback for Patriots scandals past and the shaming T-shirts, I think he will.

• Like (+1) 1

Well Irsay was suspended for 6-8 games (can’t remember) and fined $500,000.  He will after this is drawn out in the media and the courts if damning evidence will get this and if even unknowingly was proven to be involved in a happy ending with a sex trafficking ring, will lose some picks.  They can’t fire owners.  Suspended means nothing, and he’s a billionaire so the only teeth they have is next year’s draft.  That is the only thing that can hurt the Patriots.