2019 NFL Combine updates

YoloinOhio

Drew Lock, QB, Missouri: The Matthew Stafford-like passer continues to win the postseason process. Lock ran faster than anticipated (4.69-second 40-yard dash) and dazzled scouts with his A+ arm talent. He throws deep with ease and flashes the ability to take a little steam off his passes for increased accuracy. With his outstanding upside, Lock could sneak into the conversation as a top-10 pick despite his inconsistent production at Missouri.

my favorite takeaway from this article

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001020526/article/2019-nfl-scouting-combine-winnerslosers-dk-metcalf-is-rare

Edited by Pete

so if Bosa, Quinnen, Kyler, Haskins, DK, Lock and Josh Allen all go top 9-that leaves Gary, Greedy, Oliver, Devin White, Taylor, Swift, Dillon, Fant, Burns, Bradbury, Ford, Hockenson, Williams available.  The Bills must trade down if that plays out IMO!   That's 13 players that will be starters.  We could trade down 10 spots and still get a great player, and more draft compensation.  No-brainer if you ask me

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

so if Bosa, Quinnen, Kyler, Haskins, DK, Lock and Josh Allen all go top 9-that leaves Gary, Greedy, Oliver, Devin White, Taylor Swift, Dillon, Fant, Burns, Bradbury, Ford, Hockenson, Williams available.  The Bills must trade down if that plays out IMO!   That's 13 players that will be starters.  We could trade down 10 spots and still get a great player, and more draft compensation.  No-brainer if you ask me

How was her 40 time?

On 3/3/2019 at 12:36 PM, SWATeam said:

You might want to check Tremaine's 2016 and 2017 stats.

On 3/3/2019 at 12:37 PM, thebandit27 said:

30+ TFLs and 10 sacks in 26 games constitutes not making plays?

Because those were Edmunds' stats.

That's actually pretty great for a 19 year old 

On 3/3/2019 at 1:24 PM, Jay_Fixit said:

This is quite incorrect.

Ah yes, a bunch of "I googled the stats so I am right guys".

It was well known that Tremaine often relied on athleticism and not instincts in college. Just like in the NFL, he was late to plays and made up for it with speed. Just like in the NFL, misdirection plays fooled him quite a bit. I liked his growth but he's got a lot to work on still.

I also don't understand the age point, of course they are young, it's college football???

The year is 2019, it's okay to criticize players on the team even if they had a decent year and are a nice guy.

Edited by Elite Poster

1 hour ago, Elite Poster said:

Ah yes, a bunch of "I googled the stats so I am right guys".

It was well known that Tremaine often relied on athleticism and not instincts in college. Just like in the NFL, he was late to plays and made up for it with speed. Just like in the NFL, misdirection plays fooled him quite a bit. I liked his growth but he's got a lot to work on still.

I also don't understand the age point, of course they are young, it's college football???

The year is 2019, it's okay to criticize players on the team even if they had a decent year and are a nice guy.

You clearly don't pay attention if you think that (a) I don't criticize Bills' players or draft picks and (b) I don't watch these kids in college.

You made a dubious claim and got called on it. No need to double down by making yourself look worse