2019 NFL Combine updates

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Move Edmunds to LorAx's spot. They can split snaps at off-ball LB and EDGE. Both will still be on the field a ton, but you're putting Edmunds in a role more suited to his athletic gifts 

That would be have the potential to be an elite LB corps. Milano the Will, Edmunds the Sam, White the Mike. I wanted Roquon Smith last year and that's who White reminds me of. I wouldn't expect McDermott to move Edmunds though, he's going to be our middle for a long time.

7 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

I have to come clean and admit I want Garrett Bradbury in the 1st. Now taking him at #9 is lunacy but I’m thinking about adding a player that fills a need, has All Pro potential and helps Josh Allen. I keep going back to Bradbury.

He tested off the charts, has years of excellent game tape and is incredibly intelligent. All the reports coming from the Senior Bowl and Combine make note of how smart he’s in the classroom. 

Last year we got our QB and our QB of the defense. Now it’s time to get our QB of the OL. Josh Allen still has trouble with pre-snap recognition and that’s where Bradbury excels.

Bills loved Frank Ragnow last year and he went #20. We have to find a way to trade back a bit. Maybe to #23 with Houston. They need OL help and Taylor, Risner are Top 20 picks. I’d love if we got Houston’s 23rd, 44th and 45th. Works in the trade value chart.

Coming away with Garrett Bradbury, Chris Lindstrom, Kelvin Harmon and Rock Ya Sin on the first two days of the Draft is a great haul.

Hell YEAH i would be ecstatic over this !!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I think the Lions are crazy if they pass on him. Their linebacker core has been terrible for a while. White is so good.

The Tampa Bay Bucs website that has tremendous sourcing within the organization is already referring to White as “Bucs LB Devin White” so I don’t think he’s gonna be available at 8 lol

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, K-9 said:

That 3 cone is more than concerning, shocking actually, after his earlier results. For those going on about “the next Julio” it should give them pause when you see Metcalf’s time in the 3cone agility drill was over a full half second slower. Straight line explosiveness is just not as critical as agility in wideouts. 

makes you wonder if he practiced those events? And if he didnt then why not?

8 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

The Tampa Bay Bucs website that has tremendous sourcing within the organization is already referring to White as “Bucs LB Devin White” so I don’t think he’s gonna be available at 8 lol

Don't sleep on him going #3 to the Jests. Pairing him with Darron Lee would be a solid move for them....if they stay at 3 that is

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

makes you wonder if he practiced those events? And if he didnt then why not?

That’s a fair point as these prospects are advised to prepare strictly for certain drills with the 40 being the most glamorous for some reason. I have to wonder why a WR prospect wouldn’t practice the 3 cone as it’s every bit as relevant to the discipline. He just may not be all that agile. Simple as that.

• Like (+1) 1

Missouri receiver Emanuel Hall timed 4.39s in the 40, hit 43.5 inches in the vert & 11-feet-9-inches in the broad but was almost prevented from participating in the combine by doctors after they detected a potential sports hernia. We will have everything in tonights podcast

4 minutes ago, Kemp2Warlick said:

Missouri receiver Emanuel Hall timed 4.39s in the 40, hit 43.5 inches in the vert & 11-feet-9-inches in the broad but was almost prevented from participating in the combine by doctors after they detected a potential sports hernia. We will have everything in tonights podcast

Ugh - sports hernias suck. Bills had that one fast WR the drafted who had one and he never even played - Listenbee

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

I have to come clean and admit I want Garrett Bradbury in the 1st. Now taking him at #9 is lunacy but I’m thinking about adding a player that fills a need, has All Pro potential and helps Josh Allen. I keep going back to Bradbury.

He tested off the charts, has years of excellent game tape and is incredibly intelligent. All the reports coming from the Senior Bowl and Combine make note of how smart he’s in the classroom. 

Last year we got our QB and our QB of the defense. Now it’s time to get our QB of the OL. Josh Allen still has trouble with pre-snap recognition and that’s where Bradbury excels.

Bills loved Frank Ragnow last year and he went #20. We have to find a way to trade back a bit. Maybe to #23 with Houston. They need OL help and Taylor, Risner are Top 20 picks. I’d love if we got Houston’s 23rd, 44th and 45th. Works in the trade value chart.

Coming away with Garrett Bradbury, Chris Lindstrom, Kelvin Harmon and Rock Ya Sin on the first two days of the Draft is a great haul.

Did you see USA Today mock draft? 

8 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Did you see USA Today mock draft? 

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ugh - sports hernias suck. Bills had that one fast WR the drafted who had one and he never even played - Listenbee

Definitely a huge problem. Derailed my brother's collegiate basketball career(not trying to impress anyone because who cares?). I watched him go through hell trying to recover. Never played again once it became too much to bear. I'm sure NFL players have higher quality medical care and such, but I'd be leery of that particular injury based on personal experience. It really depends on the degree and it's encouraging that he was able to put up those numbers.