Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

39 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Right and then they would miss anyone else involved that didn't happen to be there at that time. I mean isn't that what these kind of police operations are for, to catch more of the criminals involved often higher level ones and get more evidence against them. I mean you go in there once with an undercover officer all you prove is at best this particular establishment did those things at worst only that particular masseuse. I mean Robert Kraft and the other johns I'd think weren't the target so much as the collaterally caught criminals in the collection of evidence against this organization.

The DAs stated objective was to bust a sex trafficking ring, specifically, not to catch a bunch of Johns.  Waiting to bust 100 guys before moving in means the DA was just BS’ing about this all along.  It’s not about trafficking after all.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

The DAs stated objective was to bust a sex trafficking ring, specifically, not to catch a bunch of Johns.  Waiting to bust 100 guys before moving in means the DA was just BS’ing about this all along.  It’s not about trafficking after all.

Prostitution is sex trafficking.  Grabbing the Johns(no pun intended) is part of enforcing the sex trafficking laws.  You're making it sound like just getting the pimp is the sole objective.  You're trying to say the net we toss out to catch criminals has to be small(narrow), and only allowed to keep the targeted species.  Actually, the smarter enforcement throws out a large net, and doesn't throw back the bycatch.  No DA or judge is gonna throw out the case, because they happened to catch more crimes.  If you're caught on video committing a crime, during an investigation, they don't shut down the other investigation to make that arrest right away.  Lastly, if they suspected 'human' trafficking, it doesn't mean they felt all those girls in there were being sex slaves, so they better raid the whole place right now.  It could just mean there was a suspicion of it.  Stop listening to Wuuudy Juuuwiani.  

...and furthermore, the NFL should come down VERY hard for the face of the league to exhibit this type of "behavior".  

Edited by daz28

5 hours ago, BBillsWestCoast said:

$6 Billion dollar man caught on video and no one wants to see his sex tape. He is afraid of the ZERO STAR rating!

I want to see the video!!! I want to screenshot that face when he is about to reach his climax and make a poster that covers sections 111-113 when the Bills play the Pats. His little squatty body and what one can only assume a less than impressive nether region covering 3 sections!! We need this to happen!!

24D0EB13-8417-45F1-99C3-8EA2EB6A95B5.jpeg

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

lol  what on earth are you talking about 

What was the confusing part?

11 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Prostitution is sex trafficking.  Grabbing the Johns(no pun intended) is part of enforcing the sex trafficking laws.  You're making it sound like just getting the pimp is the sole objective.  You're trying to say the net we toss out to catch criminals has to be small(narrow), and only allowed to keep the targeted species.  Actually, the smarter enforcement throws out a large net, and doesn't throw back the bycatch.  No DA or judge is gonna throw out the case, because they happened to catch more crimes.  If you're caught on video committing a crime, during an investigation, they don't shut down the other investigation to make that arrest right away.  Lastly, if they suspected 'human' trafficking, it doesn't mean they felt all those girls in there were being sex slaves, so they better raid the whole place right now.  It could just mean there was a suspicion of it.  Stop listening to Wuuudy Juuuwiani.  

...and furthermore, the NFL should come down VERY hard for the face of the league to exhibit this type of "behavior".  

Sorry, human trafficking.

The sole objective to this police action was to bust a human trafficking ring.  This was clearly the police and DA's stated goal.  Yet a month after arrests were made after a 9 month investigation, not a single person has been charged with trafficking crimes.

I'm not quoting Giuliani (WTF??)--I'm quoting the Martin County Sherriff, who, with great fanfare announced the bust with this:  "Snyder outlined a transcontinental human trafficking operation: “The tentacles of this go from here to New York to China, in Florida from here to Orange County.”  He described this as "the tip of the iceberg".

They were tipped off by an inspector that there may have been evidence of human trafficking.  So they set up the sting.  If all they wanted was to bust a rub and tug whorehouse, they could have done so anytime at any of these places years ago.  So.....they ALWAYS suspected human trafficking, yet they dragged this on so they could bust 100 johns and offer them pretrial diversion, a fine and community service.  Wow---that's amazing!

Caught on video getting a tug job is not a crime.  

12 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Nothing was confusing it was just nonsense.

So sending undercover cops in as johns (or hookers for that matter) to bust whorehouses or johns is something you haven't heard of before?

17 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

So sending undercover cops in as johns (or hookers for that matter) to bust whorehouses or johns is something you haven't heard of before?

Is that what I said?

Edited by Bangarang

7 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

The point you’re trying to make here is not the same as the one I responded to. 

I said that, since there are myriad other ways to bust whorehouses and johns, there was no need for them to get a warrant for the video surveillance.  You then asked what I was talking about.  What part was confusing you that prompted your response such as it was?

26 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I said that, since there are myriad other ways to bust whorehouses and johns, there was no need for them to get a warrant for the video surveillance.  

Was the point of this entire investigation to just bust a handful of guys or girls soliciting these spa workers for sex? Or was there a bigger picture here?

26 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You then asked what I was talking about.  What part was confusing you that prompted your response such as it was?

And I already said nothing was confusing. It was just nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Was the point of this entire investigation to just bust a handful of guys or girls soliciting these spa workers for sex? Or was there a bigger picture here?

And I already said nothing was confusing. It was just nonsense.

Why was it nonsense?  It's clear that the video wasn't needed to close down the place and arrest the people running it.  So....that's why Kraft (and likely every other john at this point) will challenge their charges and the evidence against them.  Pretty straightforward and consistent with everything so far reported.  If that's still "nonsense" to your thinking, I'm not sure how to respond at this point...

The entire point of the investigation, according to the Sherriff, was to bust a human trafficking ring.  Yet they have charged no on with this crime.  The "bigger picture" has thus far yielded only the arrests of the owner of the place and a bunch of johns. Big deal.  

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I want to see the video!!! I want to screenshot that face when he is about to reach his climax and make a poster that covers sections 111-113 when the Bills play the Pats. His little squatty body and what one can only assume a less than impressive nether region covering 3 sections!! We need this to happen!!

24D0EB13-8417-45F1-99C3-8EA2EB6A95B5.jpeg

Blowing it up to cover 3 sections might end up being....flattering(?)  in some respects? Leave those “nether regions”  in actual size. That would be my suggestion. Tricky digitry, but well worth it. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Why was it nonsense?  It's clear that the video wasn't needed to close down the place and arrest the people running it.  So....that's why Kraft (and likely every other john at this point) will challenge their charges and the evidence against them.  Pretty straightforward and consistent with everything so far reported.  If that's still "nonsense" to your thinking, I'm not sure how to respond at this point...

The entire point of the investigation, according to the Sherriff, was to bust a human trafficking ring.  Yet they have charged no on with this crime.  The "bigger picture" has thus far yielded only the arrests of the owner of the place and a bunch of johns. Big deal.  

So your saying that if they set up a sting to catch a human trafficking ring but didn't catch one that any other crimes they caught in the process get a freebie? I don't think that's how that works.

He shouldn’t fight it. Look what it did for Paris Hilton. Did he take any selfies? Has his buddy the Commissioner asked him to surrender his cell phone yet? Maybe he’ll have to give up his ownership in the Pats***. What a shame. 

Just now, Warcodered said:

So your saying that if they set up a sting to catch a human trafficking ring but didn't catch one that any other crimes they caught in the process get a freebie? I don't think that's how that works.

No one is giving "a freebie".  Even if the DA/cops had not F'ed up their search issues, the best they could have gotten out of Kraft and the other 100 johns is pretrial diversion, community service and fines.  Yet now they may not even get that. The proof of the sorry state of their case is that they offered to not charge him at all---if he agreed to say he was guilty.  WTF is that?! LOL.

SO, to recap.  A many months long investigation to bust a "tip of the iceberg" human trafficking ring stretching from Florida to NYC to China has resulted in the zero arrests so far for trafficking , the arrest of the owner for running an obvious whorehouse, and the arrests of 100 guys who, at least one, is being offered a deal where there is no charge against them at all.  

That's how this "has worked" so far for the sex slave saviors in Martin County.

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

He shouldn’t fight it. Look what it did for Paris Hilton. Did he take any selfies? Has his buddy the Commissioner asked him to surrender his cell phone yet? Maybe he’ll have to give up his ownership in the Pats***. What a shame. 

Bobby's trying to get the video blocked so that Rog doesn't see the assault he committed on that poor woman.  Despite the fact that it was instant love and he paid her.  Hmmmm....

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Bobby's trying to get the video blocked so that Rog doesn't see the assault he committed on that poor woman.  Despite the fact that it was instant love and he paid her.  Hmmmm....

Poor woman?  She was the operator of the place. LOL

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Poor woman...for having to endure that. ?

It's the business she runs.

How about this for a defense?  A "certified , licensed massage therapist" performs the rub and tug.  Then the guy "tips" her $100.  Even if caught on camera....not a crime.

Edited by Mr. WEO

20 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Are you trying to argue that because the surveillance was being used to investigate one crime, it shouldn’t be used as evidence against someone who is caught committing another crime?

20 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Sounds like they still busted an illegal operation, just not the one they were out to get.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Are you trying to argue that because the surveillance was being used to investigate one crime, it shouldn’t be used as evidence against someone who is caught committing another crime?

Sounds like they still busted an illegal operation, just not the one they were out to get.

Kind of like...stopping someone for smoking pot and finding a gun in the trunk of his car.  Ah but that's totally different!