Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

I don't understand the outrage here, everyone pays for sex in some capacity, how many people here can honestly say they haven't gone out for some shopping, dinner, gathering or got a really expensive piece of Jewelry to get what he did in 10 minutes? Take notes my friends lol

1 hour ago, OJ Tom said:

You're out of your mind. Get a grip.

@Mark80 is definitely out of his mind for thinking the cash bail system is broken and disproportionally hurts poor people or to think that the justice system is biased towards rich people.

Yes, he's definitely out of his mind... smh

11 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

I don't understand the outrage here, everyone pays for sex in some capacity, how many people here can honestly say they haven't gone out for some shopping, dinner, gathering or got a really expensive piece of Jewelry to get what he did in 10 minutes? Take notes my friends lol

I’ve been to a lot of strip clubs for bachelor parties but I’ve never paid for anything more than a girl dancing. At my bachelor party my buddies who are pipe fitters were throwing 50$ bills on stage if the stripper took my shirt off and whipped me with my belt. That chick hit me so hard with it I was bleeding from the three hits she got in. 

4 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I’ve been to a lot of strip clubs for bachelor parties but I’ve never paid for anything more than a girl dancing. At my bachelor party my buddies who are pipe fitters were throwing 50$ bills on stage if the stripper took my shirt off and whipped me with my belt. That chick hit me so hard with it I was bleeding from the three hits she got in. 

You got married, so you have an installment going :P

20 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

Transactional sex is not uncommon. Legitimate sex work should be legal in my opinion. The outrage is due to the likelihood that Kraft was patronizing an organization involved in human trafficking.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mark80 said:

Exactly.  They would have to pay a fine.  He was caught on tape doing the crime.  The average person would have to pay a fine.  If they couldn't afford to pay the fine they could be subject to a bench warrant or wage garnishments which exasperates the situation even further.  Imagine Joe Schmo struggling to make ends meet found in this situation, can't afford the fine and gets put in jail for not paying it, then loses job for missing time because of it as well, then wont get hired by anyone because they ran a background check and he was found guilty of soliciting prostitution on his record.  Conversely, Kraft has nothing on his record, was embarrassed for a minute, and gets to move on as if nothing ever happened.  Lets not even start talking about the leeway given to "white collar" crimes compared to their counterparts.  Steal millions of dollars and get less punishment than someone who has stolen a tv on 3 separate occasions.  Awesome.

If Joe Schmo was struggling so much, shouldn't he be saving that cash instead of splurging for a *****? I have no sympathy for him still sorry...

1 hour ago, QCity said:

Embarrassed for a minute? :lol: This is going to follow him around until he dies. I'm anticipating some great crowd chants and signs at New Era for next year's game.

....coulda been four hours if he took the "little purple pill", right???...........

1 hour ago, Woodman19 said:

Agreed.  Most everybody thought it was funny until the media somehow found a way to make it about Trump.  That's when a lot of people decided it was worthy of some fake outrage. 

1 hour ago, Mark80 said:

Exactly.  They would have to pay a fine.  He was caught on tape doing the crime.  T

Uhmm..he has not been caught doing anything illegal, only been accused of doing something illegal. Big differnce..video or no. As I understand it, no audio, makes proving a case of solicitation awful hard in my mind.

And from the WSJ article

According to Andrew Beaton of the Wall Street Journal, prosecutors have offered the same deal to other men charged with solicitation of prostitution in the Florida sting. If Kraft takes the deal, he will reportedly have to complete an education course about prostitution, complete 100 hours of community service and undergo screening for sexually transmitted diseases.

Fug that..he ain't taking that deal. He will take this to the mats and trial the poop out of these people...

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

Uhmm..he has not been caught doing anything illegal, only been accused of doing something illegal. Big differnce..video or no. As I understand it, no audio, makes proving a case of solicitation awful hard in my mind.

And from the WSJ article

Fug that..he ain't taking that deal. He will take this to the mats and trial the poop out of these people...

Yeah, I don't see him taking that deal. Somehow he will worm his way out of if through money. 

2 hours ago, Mark80 said:

Exactly.  They would have to pay a fine.  He was caught on tape doing the crime.  The average person would have to pay a fine.  If they couldn't afford to pay the fine they could be subject to a bench warrant or wage garnishments which exasperates the situation even further.  Imagine Joe Schmo struggling to make ends meet found in this situation, can't afford the fine and gets put in jail for not paying it, then loses job for missing time because of it as well, then wont get hired by anyone because they ran a background check and he was found guilty of soliciting prostitution on his record.  Conversely, Kraft has nothing on his record, was embarrassed for a minute, and gets to move on as if nothing ever happened.  Lets not even start talking about the leeway given to "white collar" crimes compared to their counterparts.  Steal millions of dollars and get less punishment than someone who has stolen a tv on 3 separate occasions.  Awesome.

I agree with the white collar crime part, but come on, few if any care if Joe Schmo has got an handjob. You think it would make worldwide news? In that sense Kraft as gotten the shaft of social opinion ha ha MILLIONS know about it and his spotty clean image will never be the same.

Legitimate sex work should be legal in my opinion. The outrage is due to the likelihood that Kraft was patronizing an organization involved in human trafficking.

At first I saw ZERO to be outraged about, but yeah that place seems quite suspect. I don't care at all of transactions between consenting adults, it should be legal, but underage prostitution and human trafficking should be dealt with harshly.

56 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Transactional sex is not uncommon. Legitimate sex work should be legal in my opinion. The outrage is due to the likelihood that Kraft was patronizing an organization involved in human trafficking.

Couldn't agree with you more.

A buddy just moved near us to a largely Asian community. He gets massages frequently, but at a new place last time as he was leaving he was told “next time, for $60 more....YOU rub ME!”

He has not yet been back there.....(or so he says!) 

Just now, Augie said:

A buddy just moved near us to a largely Asian community. He gets massages frequently, but at a new place last time as he was leaving he was told “next time, for $60 more....YOU rub ME!”

And therein lies the rub. 

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

...so then who the hell was watchin' the restaurant??..........

30 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

And from the WSJ article

I sure hope he does, that would be funny as hell if that video gets leaked.