Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

56 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

Maybe we should, you know, wait for all the information to come out before coming to conclusions.

Good point. We should wait for the video to come out and then laugh our asses off at it. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If Kraft can't be connected to the "sex slave" "sex trafficking" aspect, and was just basically some old guy getting a handjob at the end of a massage, I don't think this is a big deal. If he has deeper involvement, then it may be. Getting a handjob is hardly a big deal. Like, there isn't even an exchange of body fluids. To act like it's some kind of sexual assault is ridiculous. 

7 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

If Kraft can't be connected to the "sex slave" "sex trafficking" aspect, and was just basically some old guy getting a handjob at the end of a massage, I don't think this is a big deal. If he has deeper involvement, then it may be. Getting a handjob is hardly a big deal. Like, there isn't even an exchange of body fluids. To act like it's some kind of sexual assault is ridiculous. 

I think it's more embarrassing that a multi-billionaire can't arrange a better situation than trying for a handy at a chessy strip mall massage joint!

You think Tiger, Slick Willy or Trump would be caught dead in a place like that??

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

This news makes 41 pages and we don’t even know what happened yet.  

Pretty funny, sad and disgraceful.  

We don't know what happened yet...beyond Kraft getting caught paying for sex at a place that uses sex slaves? 

And yes, Kraft getting caught is funny, while the women being sex slaves is sad and disgraceful.

• Like (+1) 5

24 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I think it's more embarrassing that a multi-billionaire can't arrange a better situation than trying for a handy at a chessy strip mall massage joint!

You think Tiger, Slick Willy or Trump would be caught dead in a place like that??

It's completely ridiculous. He has a stunning girlfriend...it's weird. I am very interested to see what was going on. For all we know, he just likes to get a good massage after a game of golf, with a handJ thrown in at the end.

Edited by OJ Tom

24 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

This is the kind of bipartisanship I like to see!

11 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

It's completely ridiculous. He has a stunning girlfriend...it's weird. I am very interested to see what was going on. For all we know, he just likes to get a good massage, with a handJ thrown in at the end.

For every hot woman, there's a man tired of .....her.

12 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

I was totally expecting some quality satire, but that was either really poorly executed satire or he was serious.  I honestly could not tell which.

I mean it's just sports satire, not exactly Mark Twain. Think of barstool like the Onion, either it hits or it misses but it just makes fun of hot take analysts on big sports headlines.. so this topic is right up their alley to run something silly with.

They're probably making fun of that type of Pats fan that lives in constant denial. And they never really break character. They're caricatures of Skip Bayless types. In this instance probably Bill Simmons since he is super annoying making excuses for Boston teams.

Depends on if you know the character I'm sure they'd be a hoot around here if they mocked Bills beat writers.

9 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Lots of TSW members now looking up the meaning of this word "satire".

:lol:

It's not a very popular form of writing round here lol. Granted, sports humor satire is pretty new since the hot take debate shows are relatively new themselves. The best part is it's totally believable to say the most nuclear takes now thanks to the rise in debate shows with purely ratings driven hot takes. Ya like it or ya move on, it ain't Mark Twain.

1550984522564315.jpg

Real take.. These guys demand being made fun of. 

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

3 hours ago, ColdFront_USAF said:

They aren't all like that. Where I live at the moment these kinds of places are pretty common. The girls are all there by choice, and some of the bigger places (soapy bath houses) are run by the Yakuza, so the girls are paid relatively well and go home at the end of the day. It's a totally different situation when people are taking advantage of legal immigrants. They take their passports/visas and essentially force them to stay there and "work". I'm guessing having what is essentially slave labor, including possible child slaves, is what causes the police to justify putting the time and money into investigating this. 

How would your average perp be expected to know the difference?

2 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

It's completely ridiculous. He has a stunning girlfriend...it's weird. I am very interested to see what was going on. For all we know, he just likes to get a good massage after a game of golf, with a handJ thrown in at the end.

More than one billionaire is on the list of perpetrators.  It's bizarre.

7 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Man, this thread is great for identifying all the Pats fans, human trafficking apologists, and HJ afficianados. 

I can honestly say that over the years I have NEVER been two of those things. 

• Haha (+1) 4

20 hours ago, GoBills! said:

From his house to here is a solid 40 mins, I thought Ralph was cheap but I guess Robert Kraft wins that title. All in the name to save a few hundred bucks....

These girls average 8 men a day, and they have footage of him in the act since they bugged the place! I hope no one hacks the police archives fir that one....

Probably tired of those high class girls, looking for something risky and seedy.

19 hours ago, Keukasmallies said:

How does one face parents, children, spouse and other important people in life after arrogantly claiming to not be involved in an activity when there is video tape of ones direct personal involvement?  (Of course, this presumes the accusers are truthful enforcers of the law and not just closet Bills fans trying to stifle guffaws and fist bumping every person in sight.)

Wonder how much that sex tape will sell for.