Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

I saw this clown on a news program this evening.  Everything from: it was an AFC East rival to Roger Goodell in order to get rid of the Patriots.  Hope Barstool Sports goes away, the sooner the better.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

I saw this clown on a news program this evening.  Everything from: it was an AFC East rival to Roger Goodell in order to get rid of the Patriots.  Hope Barstool Sports goes away, the sooner the better.

Nah they are pretty funny.  Cant take stuff so seriously.  His series on eating at every pizza joint in NYC and reviewing is pretty good

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Barstool sports is sports humor satire

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Augie said:

Glass half full.......it’s a good day to still be worth $6.6 BILLION dollars. 

Truth.

And I for one, will raise a glass to Mr. Kraft (and his willie) for lighting a candle in the darkest hours of my off season.

Oh to be a fly on the wall for that NFL owners emergency conference call with Goodell. 

40 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Can't take a joke can ya?

I'm curious to see what becomes of this as far as what the repercussions will be from the NFL. You guys remember a few years back when the NBA made the Clippers owner( I believe that was the team) basically remove himself as the owner(if I remember correctly). My memory is a little shady on this so not sure what exactly happened and don't feel like looking it up to see.

But I remember he faced some pretty hefty repercussions and wonder if it's possible we see something similar happen with Kraft. Probably won't be as bad. If I remember correctly it had something to do with racial talk. Considering this issue with Kraft isn't racial, it may not be as bad. Still curious to see how this all plays out myself.

10 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Can't take a joke can ya?

On TV the guy sounded like he was being serious.  I'm not really familiar with Barstool sports, so I took it as if he actually believed what he was saying.  Wasn't aware it was a joke or satire.

• Like (+1) 2