Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Kind of funny isn't it.

Either way the NFL has to do something to Kraft.   The world is aware of this.  

Maybe @BringBackFergy should explain this to us.   

(again) I'll ask why were only 6 of the 20 plus arrested offered this deal?  

I'm guessing the 6 were billionaires and the 20 plus were average joes who can't afford to pay 200,000 to have their name expunge.

5 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I'm guessing the 6 were billionaires and the 20 plus were average joes who can't afford to pay 200,000 to have their name expunge.

of course ....  there were 3 very wealthy men listed that I recall, CEO's and such.  One somewhat wealthy Pennsylvania business owner and a bunch of poor degenerates 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

37 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Kind of funny isn't it.

This whole sting as a show bust.  They got tipped off that well known/rich guys were frequenting the place and set up the sting.  They went on and on about the poor girls who were enslaved there, yet instead of moving in right away, shutting it down and busting the owners, they let it go on for months so they could rack up a hundred john busts first.  Then they have the big press conference denouncing human trafficking and blaming guys getting the happy endings for all of it.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

This whole sting as a show bust.  They got tipped off that well known/rich guys were frequenting the place and set up the sting.  They went on and on about the poor girls who were enslaved there, yet instead of moving in right away, shutting it down and busting the owners, they let it go on for months so they could rack up a hundred john busts first.  Then they have the big press conference denouncing human trafficking and blaming guys getting the happy endings for all of it.

I agree with this.  The whole ‘the problem is there is a demand’ narrative is nonsense and makes about as much sense as busting users for smoking pot.  I guarantee not one guy decided against going to his local Asian Spa because of Kraft’s arrest.

Break up the rings and put the guys running the show in prison for 20 years.  That’s how you fight human trafficking.  

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I agree with this.  The whole ‘the problem is there is a demand’ narrative is nonsense and makes about as much sense as busting users for smoking pot.  I guarantee not one guy decided against going to his local Asian Spa because of Kraft’s arrest.

Break up the rings and put the guys running the show in prison for 20 years.  That’s how you fight human trafficking.  

human trafficking is defined solely by the media's view of the people arrested

when it's their boys it's okay....

Well taking the plea deal would tarnish his and the Patriots stellar reputation by admitting guilt.........cant have that happen

He has the money to fight it, and unless they have so.e proof he was part of the trafficking ring, and not just a client of the massage parlour, his lawyers will probably get it thrown out on some weird loophole they come up with.....

1.  Kraft - and all the others arrested - have nothing at all to do with the human trafficking piece of this investigation.

2.  Kraft would be AN IDIOT to admit guilt.  If they had enough to find him guilty, they wouldn't have made the offer.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

1.  Kraft - and all the others arrested - have nothing at all to do with the human trafficking piece of this investigation.

2.  Kraft would be AN IDIOT to admit guilt.  If they had enough to find him guilty, they wouldn't have made the offer.

Kraft had nothing to do with #1.

He was however caught on video getting serviced by a 50 year old woman.  

AND that is priceless  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Kind of funny isn't it.

Likely because 6 qualified for the pre trial diversion program.  I.e. little to no criminal history

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

These are videos the NFL can’t destroy 

This is a memory we won’t forget for a very long time 

I wonder what Tom Brady's d!ldo will say when it is tossed on the field...

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Haha (+1) 1

It would be a huge waste of time and expense given the nature of the charge, but who doesn't want to see this actually go to trial against Kraft?

He probably wouldn't testify, but...

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, please direct your attention to the video monitor at the front of the courtroom..."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Wouldn’t it be awesome if some Bills fan rented a plane with a banner being towed behind saying « Your Owner is a Dirty Old Man » and flew it over opening day practice this summer

It would be even more awesome if that Bills fan took that money and donated it to a worthwhile charity.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Chill said:

Plea?? No. He will get off clean, as he should. 

B.c you are a Patriots fan?

2 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Likely because 6 qualified for the pre trial diversion program.  I.e. little to no criminal history

6 had enough money to get the deal.