Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Woodman19 said:

You got married, so you have an installment going :P

Installments? I have pedicure, manicure, spa days, salon days, hair extensions, Mack cosmetics and all that other chick stuff. My 500 hours of OT that’s about 22,000 covers all this crap. I don’t really blame guys for paying 400$ at month for 4 of these. It’s way cheaper than being married.

On 2/28/2019 at 2:33 PM, Kelly the Dog said:

So you're saying it was consensual sex between two adults who met, chatted, courted each other, grew fond of each other enough to have consensual sex and finished in 14 minutes?

How do you know this is not a regular relationship for him?
He could have been going there to meet for weeks or months.

i am sure there will be a technicality he can get off on (lol) 

How the cameras were planted perhaps ?

But soliciting is illegal there, if video show him paying and then receiving preferred "treatments" . than he should be fined through the Legal system.

but much better would be to leak the video.

Oh Tom Oh Tom  you complete me (bleeccch 

2 hours ago, elroy16 said:

@Mark80 is definitely out of his mind for thinking the cash bail system is broken and disproportionally hurts poor people or to think that the justice system is biased towards rich people.

Yes, he's definitely out of his mind... smh

You win in the trenches. PERIOD.

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

If so it would still be prostitution. It was not a date. 

Prove they did not have an instant connection, decided to get frisky and do the deed. Consensual sex is still legal. 

Then he ssai heres a hundo to send home to the old country to help your family out. 

Remember, no audio to prove this did not happen

12 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Prove they did not have an instant connection, decided to get frisky and do the deed. Consensual sex is still legal. 

Then he ssai heres a hundo to send home to the old country to help your family out. 

Remember, no audio to prove this did not happen

You don’t need to prove it. An eyewitness account is not “proof.”

To all of those that are upset about perceived preferential treatment for Bobby Kraft:

This kind of thing is standard operating procedure for misdemeanor crimes in Florida. It's called "pre-trial diversion", and exists for any of us that get arrested for certain misdemeanor crimes (presuming we aren't recidivist). The state attorneys office drops the charges when certain conditions are met.  Those conditions usually involve treatment, community service,  and sometimes things like letters of apology.  I hate Kraft, but this has nothing to do with who he is,  who he knows,  or how much money he has.

• Like (+1) 1

So...they will not charge him with a crime, but he has to admit he is guilty of a crime in order for them to drop the charges?

LOL---who would take this deal??  The only reason the Da is offering to drop charges is because both the video surveillance and the stop were illegal and would struggle to be admitted as evidence.  They know they bungled this case (as sting about "sex trafficking" and slavery....where they spend months letting it go on and on, only busting johns getting handies as these girls suffered every day this "sting" went on?).  Now as it crumbles, they are coming up with goofy plea deals.

I bet Kraft (and the rest of these guys) and the lawyers smell blood in the water and refuse this.

Wouldn't anyone here?

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Mark80 said:

...and this is what is wrong with our country.  Laws applied unequally for the rich and famous (for the most part, always exceptions).

Did you even bother to read some of the details about the case including the offered plea deal before spewing nonsense like the above.  

If if not let me summarize ,

1) Florida prosecutors are offering standard first timer plea deal to Kraft and 24 others being charged .  Nothing special about it . 

2) Kraft is not going to accept the deal.  And if looks like none of the others will either 

3). Legal experts are pointing out multiple serous flaws in prosecutions case like potentially illegal traffic stop that was used to identify Kraft and also potentially illegal surveillance that was used to obtain the videos of Krafts happy time.  It’s likely that this case will flame out due to the aforementioned keystone cops scenario rather than Krafts money being thrown around 

Edited by prissythecat

11 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

So...they will not charge him with a crime, but he has to admit he is guilty of a crime in order for them to drop the charges?

LOL---who would take this deal??  The only reason the Da is offering to drop charges is because both the video surveillance and the stop were illegal and would struggle to be admitted as evidence.  They know they bungled this case (as sting about "sex trafficking" and slavery....where they spend months letting it go on and on, only busting johns getting handies as these girls suffered every day this "sting" went on?).  Now as it crumbles, they are coming up with goofy plea deals.

I bet Kraft (and the rest of these guys) and the lawyers smell blood in the water and refuse this.

Wouldn't anyone here?

Kind of funny isn't it.

Either way the NFL has to do something to Kraft.   The world is aware of this.  

Maybe @BringBackFergy should explain this to us.   

(again) I'll ask why were only 6 of the 20 plus arrested offered this deal?  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan