Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

Just now, whatdrought said:

Not just a prostitution issue. If he had knowledge of the origin of the women etc. then he needs to be gone for a long long time. 

Exactly, being an old man getting some action and paying for it is one thing. Yea it would be frowned upon by the league, he would get a fine, a suspension etc.

They have it on videotape of him being there. The girls were being sex trafficked to the US from other countries. Even the association of that is why the NFL will do something stern. You have an owner of the NFL at a prostitution ring with forced girls on video and he's one of the most influential owners in the league. He might get the charges reduced the but the "protecting the shield" he didn't do.

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I mean....I really do not get this at all

I have been to Robert Kraft's house....my ex wife worked as a caterer for a event he was holding there......there is NO SHORTAGE of legit hot female targets that were flaunting all over him for obvious reasons.....and he does this?

I don’t get Hugh Grant paying Divine Brown for a hummer on Sunset Blvd, when he had Elizabeth Hurley at home.

who knows what makes rich guys do such stupid things?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Don’t leave us in suspense. What’s the main gist?

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/did-bob-kraft-just-get-busted-for-a-prostitution-sting.1147801/

It is all over the place. You have guys on there literally saying "they can't catch a break" and others asking "is this a big deal." After reading some of this I question the intelligence of some of these fans. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, stony said:

Agreed, it's horrible.  Seems to be a stretch suggesting he was pulling the levers of such an operation.  

I don't know about that and I am fine reserving the extra judgement until then. 

That being said, as a poster said above, it's really hard to imagine that he didn't have a clue... He may have been in denial, but that's hard to prove. Besides, that's the real consequence of paying for such things- you don't know what you're getting yourself into. 

Also the human trafficking element will definitely impact the leagues reaction. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Senator said:

I don’t get Hugh Grant paying Divine Brown for a hummer on Sunset Blvd, when he had Elizabeth Hurley at home.

who knows what makes rich guys do such stupid things?

As a friend of mine said right after the Hugh Grant story happened, "Show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show you a rich guy who is bored sleeping with her."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

This is going to get tossed out pretty quickly I’d imagine.

They have video of him involved in acts with a prostitute as part of the investigation. Its not just solicitation and he was a regular. What if his sex tapes get leaked? Hahaha??