Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

15 hours ago, The Senator said:

As I stated, without audio evidence, his lawyer can argue he was paying off a football bet.

Sounds ridiculous, I know, but that’s what we pay lawyers fixers to do.  All you need is one juror.

According to MSM anyways...

https://wtop.com/nfl/2019/03/patriots-owner-wants-prostitution-video-blocked-from-public/

"Prosecutors have offered to drop the charges if Kraft and the men enter a diversion program for first-time offenders. That would include an admission they would be found guilty if their case went to trial, a $5,000 fine, 100 hours of community service and attendance in a class on the dangers of prostitution and its connection to human trafficking. They would also have to make a court appearance and be tested for sexually transmitted diseases."

7 minutes ago, BBillsWestCoast said:

https://wtop.com/nfl/2019/03/patriots-owner-wants-prostitution-video-blocked-from-public/

"Prosecutors have offered to drop the charges if Kraft and the men enter a diversion program for first-time offenders. That would include an admission they would be found guilty if their case went to trial, a $5,000 fine, 100 hours of community service and attendance in a class on the dangers of prostitution and its connection to human trafficking. They would also have to make a court appearance and be tested for sexually transmitted diseases."

Oh man, if I had a nickel for every time I was asked to make a court appearance and be tested for sexually transmitted diseases I would have 0 nickels.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

Oh man, if I had a nickel for every time I was asked to make a court appearance and be tested for sexually transmitted diseases I would have 0 nickels.

$6 Billion dollar man caught on video and no one wants to see his sex tape. He is afraid of the ZERO STAR rating!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/19/2019 at 7:33 PM, Mr. WEO said:

So...they will not charge him with a crime, but he has to admit he is guilty of a crime in order for them to drop the charges?

LOL---who would take this deal??  The only reason the Da is offering to drop charges is because both the video surveillance and the stop were illegal and would struggle to be admitted as evidence.  They know they bungled this case (as sting about "sex trafficking" and slavery....where they spend months letting it go on and on, only busting johns getting handies as these girls suffered every day this "sting" went on?).  Now as it crumbles, they are coming up with goofy plea deals.

I bet Kraft (and the rest of these guys) and the lawyers smell blood in the water and refuse this.

Wouldn't anyone here?

How were the video tape and stop illegal?  How can they set up a sting operation for months and not thought through the all legalities?  Are you going to claim entrapment, is that the angle that they were "illegal">?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

How were the video tape and stop illegal?  How can they set up a sting operation for months and not thought through the all legalities?  Are you going to claim entrapment, is that the angle that they were "illegal">?

No one will claim entrapment.  Don't have to.

Legal experts immediately questioned whether the cops appropriately petitioned for the video warrant.  There has to be no other way to obtain the same evidence (guys getting tugged) without video, before the video can be set up.  Obviously, there are many ways cops can catch johns paying for sex that don't require video taping everyone entering this business establishment.  So the video is tainted.

There is no audio in the video, so even if it show some old Asian massage parlor owner tugging an old billionaire, it doesn't prove he solicited her for money.

The traffic stop was performed under false pretense.  They told the driver of the car (who was not Kraft) that it was a traffic stop, when in fact the driver and his car were stopped just to see who the passenger was.  That would get tossed.

Interestingly, not one person in all of this has been charged with "human trafficking", despite the DA's big show last month.

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Legal experts immediately questioned whether the cops appropriately petitioned for the video warrant.  There has to be no other way to obtain the same evidence (guys getting tugged) without video, before the video can be set up.  Obviously, there are many ways cops can catch johns paying for sex that don't require video taping everyone entering this business establishment.  So the video is tainted.

There is no audio in the video, so even if it show some old Asian massage parlor owner tugging an old billionaire, it doesn't prove he solicited her for money.

The traffic stop was performed under false pretense.  They told the driver of the car (who was not Kraft) that it was a traffic stop, when in fact the driver and his car were stopped just to see who the passenger was.  That would get tossed.

Interestingly, not one person in all of this has been charged with "human trafficking", despite the DA's big show last month.

How freaking stupid can they be, if they can set it up for video no doubt audio wont be very difficult. 

18 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

How freaking stupid can they be, if they can set it up for video no doubt audio wont be very difficult. 

How stupid?  How abouu an undercover cop goes in and offers to pay for a tug job?  That’s how it’s done.  No need for any video.  And that’s the argument his lawyers will make to challage it as evidence.  It was completely unnecessary to bust the owners for running a rub and tug.

31 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

If Kraft knew you loved him so much he could have saved $114.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

How stupid?  How abouu an undercover cop goes in and offers to pay for a tug job?  That’s how it’s done.  No need for any video.  And that’s the argument his lawyers will make to challage it as evidence.  It was completely unnecessary to bust the owners for running a rub and tug.

Right and then they would miss anyone else involved that didn't happen to be there at that time. I mean isn't that what these kind of police operations are for, to catch more of the criminals involved often higher level ones and get more evidence against them. I mean you go in there once with an undercover officer all you prove is at best this particular establishment did those things at worst only that particular masseuse. I mean Robert Kraft and the other johns I'd think weren't the target so much as the collaterally caught criminals in the collection of evidence against this organization.

18 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol  what on earth are you talking about 

Edited by Bangarang