Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

29 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

The old "happy ending" is considered prostitution, and offering to pay for it is considered soliciting prostitution (what Kraft is being charged with).  I know more about this than I should, though not from personal experience.  Anywho, it could be that.  It's probably worse, but I guess we'll soon find out.

....and you read the part where the people from whom Kraft solicited the "favors" were indentured sex servants, right?

Patriots fans hate Roger Goodell and the NFL because of Spygate and Deflategate. I wonder if they’ going to hate the Juniper police department for their version of Spygate?! Gonna be interesting to hear the BS excuses Pats fans come up for this one “everyone does it...”

14 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I have a feeling Kraft is going to make an exit from this by hanging himself.

Well......THAT would be a horrible mistake. He did something wrong, and the circumstaneces around it, with trafficking involved, are HORRIBLE, but I don’t think he’ll compound things with that kind of tragic ending. I mean, why leap THERE? 

2 hours ago, The Senator said:

I’m telling you all, it’s Belichick!

He hangs out in Jupiter FL, and his boat is docked there...

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2017/04/17/bill-belichick-celebrated-his-65th-birthday-in-florida-with-girlfriend-linda-holliday

"He also has been seen dining at Tiger Woods’ restaurant, The Woods Jupiter." 

or maybe the bigger name is Tiger.?

Edited by Andy1

5 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

"He also has been seen dining at Tiger Woods’ restaurant, The Woods Jupiter." 

or maybe the bigger name is Tiger.?

Could be, but I think Tiger is smarter than that, and much more discrete.  He would never go to a place like ‘Orchids of Asia’ - he’d call in his order for delivery.

Edited by The Senator

A few thoughts.

Anything that will bring down the evil empire that is the Patricheats is good for me, you, and all sports fans. Yes, even patricheat fans, as they are mostly bandwagon fans in denial and the sooner they realize their plight, the sooner they can go on to other ventures, such as whale watching, yoga, exotic wine tours with their hedge fund manager boyfriends, etc.

Take the Patricheat angle out for a second. What we have here is a 77 yr old man that undoubtedly went to an asian massage parlor for a handy. That is it. That is all. Period. He got serviced by a 40 something Chinese woman on a work visa, collecting tips for happy endings to pay her vig so she can apply for citizenship. That really is what is happening at 90% of these jack shacks. The underage girls are kept exclusively for rich chinese nationals to service them in their homes. They do not give handies,  they give full service.

The older women in the spas leave for China a couple times per year to go home to China, or Malaysia,  or wherever. They have free travel. They are not prisoners. The younger girls who service the Chinese businessmen and mobsters, i doubt they have the same arrangement. Just facts.

I know all this because in my line of work I have spoken with alot of Chinese people, and some people that either work in the spas or know people that do. The girls that work in spas dont even see the traditional "happy ending" as anything close to a crime. I dunno, i see it like this. This country is fu**ed if we see a problem with a 77 year old man getting a handy in an asian massage parlor, but no problem with a woman killing her baby ar 40 weeks because her boyfriend broke up with her 5 weeks prior and moved to Canada or Mexico and she cannot collect child support. 

Lets pump the brakes a bit and wait for all the facts to come out. Let us celebrate the darkness and humiliation this event brings upon the evil empire, but at the same time let us please keep all this in perspective so we do not tarnish our own moral high ground. 

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

They should forfeit all draft picks in the upcoming draft and of course be fined.

Break the team up, give all the Pats* players a choice, go to another team or retire. Then Kraft and his cronies can only rebuild the team from the AAF, no draft picks. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

A few thoughts.

Anything that will bring down the evil empire that is the Patricheats is good for me, you, and all sports fans. Yes, even patricheat fans, as they are mostly bandwagon fans in denial and the sooner they realize their plight, the sooner they can go on to other ventures, such as whale watching, yoga, exotic wine tours with their hedge fund manager boyfriends, etc.

Take the Patricheat angle out for a second. What we have here is a 77 yr old man that undoubtedly went to an asian massage parlor for a *****. That is it. That is all. Period. He got serviced by a 40 something Chinese woman on a work visa, collecting tips for happy endings to pay her vig so she can apply for citizenship. That really is what is happening at 90% of these jack shacks. The underage girls are kept exclusively for rich chinese nationals to service them in their homes. They do not give hand jobs, they give full service.

The older women in the spas leave for China a couple times per year to go home to China, or Malaysia,  or wherever. They have free travel. They are not prisoners. The younger girls who service the Chinese businessmen and mobsters, i doubt they have the same arrangement. Just facts.

I know all this because in my line of work I have spoken with alot of Chinese people, and some people that either work in the spas or know people that do. The girls that work in spas dont even see the traditional "happy ending" as anything close to a crime. I dunno, i see it like this. This country is fu**ed if we see a problem with a 77 year old man getting a ***** in an asian massage parlor, but no problem with a woman killing her baby ar 40 weeks because her boyfriend broke up with her 5 weeks prior and moved to Canada or Mexico and she cannot collect child support. 

Lets pump the brakes a bit and wait for all the facts to come out. Let us celebrate the darkness and humiliation this event brings upon the evil empire, but at the same time let us please keep all this in perspective so we do not tarnish our own moral high ground. 

Those are noble thoughts, but nonetheless, this is a great, great day for Bills fans everywhere.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Break the team up, give all the Pats* players a choice, go to another team or retire. Then Kraft and his cronies can only rebuild the team from the AAF, no draft picks. 

I'm hoping Bon Jovi buys the team and moves them to Newfoundland. Send all the ####### Boston fans there and then nuke the damn island with little fallout affecting other areas.

19 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

A few thoughts.

Take the Patricheat angle out for a second. What we have here is a 77 yr old man that undoubtedly went to an asian massage parlor for a handy. That is it. That is all. Period. He got serviced by a 40 something Chinese woman on a work visa, collecting tips for happy endings to pay her vig so she can apply for citizenship. That really is what is happening at 90% of these jack shacks. The underage girls are kept exclusively for rich chinese nationals to service them in their homes. They do not give handies,  they give full service.

I know all this because in my line of work I have spoken with alot of Chinese people, and some people that either work in the spas or know people that do. The girls that work in spas dont even see the traditional "happy ending" as anything close to a crime. I dunno, i see it like this. This country is fu**ed if we see a problem with a 77 year old man getting a handy in an asian massage parlor, but no problem with a woman killing her baby ar 40 weeks because her boyfriend broke up with her 5 weeks prior and moved to Canada or Mexico and she cannot collect child support. 

If his massage "therapist" was here legitimately I doubt that the Jupiter, FL DA would bother with preparing charges.  As has been said the punishment for a routine solicitation bust is nothing more than a fine and an hour or two in an awareness class.  Kraft and the other "big names" could stir up a big chit storm that the locals would find unpleasant over a routine prostitution pinch.  It would go away before the media got wind of it.  How many times anywhere do you hear of a bust for a routine offense by a big name?