Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Really it doesn’t matter if he knew the ins and outs either way. His demand caused the suply thus making him culpable on some level of another. 

On a moral level- perhaps..

I note he hadn’t been charged with human trafficking like others have been..

20 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Field trip with the commish? Or a double date with Tommy? 

• Like (+1) 1

I’m honestly torn on this one.  As much as I hate the Pats, I never want to see someone’s personal life get flipped upside down.  Also, the use of prostitution is extreme at this point.  For all we know, the man got a rub down at the end of a massage.  If he did that twice, should his whole legacy be ruined?

I don’t know what actually happened and I honestly feel bad for the guy if he was that lonely that he resorted to that.  

Now, please excuse me while I go throw up after defending a member of the Patriots organization 

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I’m honestly torn on this one.  As much as I hate the Pats, I never want to see someone’s personal life get flipped upside down.  Also, the use of prostitution is extreme at this point.  For all we know, the man got a rub down at the end of a massage.  If he did that twice, should his whole legacy be ruined?

I don’t know what actually happened and I honestly feel bad for the guy if he was that lonely that he resorted to that.  

Now, please excuse me while I go throw up after defending a member of the Patriots organization 

I don't think that cops make a move against a billionaire without having their ducks in a row.  Something like this would be run by the DA for good measure.