Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, Heitz said:

And they thought BillsMafia was bad... ? :beer:

He was just trying to get some hay for his donkey...some mud for his turtle...some...

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I mean....I really do not get this at all

I have been to Robert Kraft's house....my ex wife worked as a caterer for a event he was holding there......there is NO SHORTAGE of legit hot female targets that were flaunting all over him for obvious reasons.....and he does this?

Google 'Hugh Grant prostitute'.

7 minutes ago, GG said:

What Would Myra Say?

She's dead to him...

(Too soon?)

How crazy the news can get.

I'm listing to the Fox affiliate here in Las Vegas and they presented it like he was "involved in a prostitution and sex trafficking ring that he is being arrested for".

It came  across like he was running it.  Although the anchors aren't sport's savvy, they kind of have to do better than that.  

Sounds like police were running a sting and he happened to be caught up in it.  Not running it.

I feel bad for the guy.  He lost his wife years ago and you never know how lonely one can get, regardless of how much money you have.  This isn't an indictment on his character.  Just poor judgement.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, dezertbill said:

How crazy the news can get.

I'm listing to the Fox affiliate here in Las Vegas and they presented it like he was "involved in a prostitution and sex trafficking ring that he is being arrested for".

It came  across like he was running it.  Although the anchors aren't sport's savvy, they kind of have to do better than that.  

Sounds like police were running a sting and he happened to be caught up in it.  Not running it.

I feel bad for the guy.  He lost his wife years ago and you never know how lonely one can get, regardless of how much money you have.  This isn't an indictment on his character.  Just poor judgement.

LOL He was so heartbroken that he was seen with a girl in her 20s like right away

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1