Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

Truly am shocked that none of Kraft’s billions could find a way to keep this little news nugget from coming out! And that he would take such an obvious risk of being discovered in the first place. Just goes to show you sometimes the smartest guy in the room is still just a “patsy.”

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is a real bad look for the NFL. I mean I’m laughing but obviously Kraft being one of 32 is a huge deal but he also was one of the biggest decision makers in league circles being on all kinds Of committees.

if this is as bad as it appears, I would suspect the NFL would pressure him to sell the Patriots and go live under a rock. I’m not even sure they would want his son or the Kraft name associated with the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

This is a real bad look for the NFL. I mean I’m laughing but obviously Kraft being one of 32 is a huge deal but he also was one of the biggest decision makers in league circles being on all kinds Of committees.

if this is as bad as it appears, I would suspect the NFL would pressure him to sell the Patriots and go live under a rock. I’m not even sure they would want his son or the Kraft name associated with the NFL. 

Somewhere Roger is busily checking his score cards from the 2015 statements Robert leveled against him during deflate gate. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

Especially with the CBA negotiations coming up soon.

3 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Yeah, I might be naive, but he won't be forced to sell.