Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I bet the Donald gets a discount and doesn't tip.

Didn't Adam S originally say Robert Kraft wasn't the biggest name implicated in this? I've always wondered who Adam was referring to

On 3/8/2019 at 10:19 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

(Clickbait)

If you read the article you'll see the woman sold the spa years ago. 

But fake news gonna fake news. :beer: 

I know she sold it but my point was more that there is a connection at all. It wasn’t like some said, that he randomly went int there. Trump is buddies with Kraft and he’s cheering on the Pats with this woman.... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I know she sold it but my point was more that there is a connection at all. It wasn’t like some said, that he randomly went int there. Trump is buddies with Kraft and he’s cheering on the Pats with this woman.... 

Coincidence, I'm sure.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-assembled-legal-dream-team-234510439--abc-news-topstories.html

Patriots' owner Robert Kraft has assembled a legal dream team to handle his misdemeanor sex solicitation case; can they save him?

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is bringing hired guns to a courtroom knife fight.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I knew this was going to be the headline as soon as I saw there was a new post in this thread

How much "quiet" money was (will be) paid out?  

but then ...

The proposed agreement calls for the men to admit they would have been proven guilty at trial.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

A number of other men = the other rich ones.

Ridiculous.

Yolo - you should update the title to read, "Kraft Gets Off."

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

They have multiple media outlets already doing it in Boston. They are trying to down play the hell out of this like every guy does it. 

Yeah, it's actually only about 6 out of 10 guys doing it. 

18 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

...and this is what is wrong with our country.  Laws applied unequally for the rich and famous (for the most part, always exceptions).

It's a misdemeanor. The average person might have to pay a fine, and no one would hear about it. 

Edited by OJ Tom