Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

46 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

The guy from Barstool sports sounded serious about it, and Tucker seemed to take him at face value and believe him.  Not sure how much of a sports fan Tucker is, so he may not know better.

If you follow the guy's Twitter, he's being serious. He's saying that prostitution is legal in Vegas so why not other places. They are conveniently leaving out the human trafficking part because it kills their entire point, but that's just the way things are these days. Selective argument. 

11 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

MSM is not news but liberal propaganda. FAKE NEWS. Carlson is one of the few that speak the truth.

I've never understood why news that leans liberal is MSM and propaganda, but the MOST WATCHED news Network that leans conservative, is not MSM and propaganda. 

They are both pretty awful to me and it's plainly obvious. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Yeah, I know.  It was just easier to frame it that way in a forum.  So you were watching...  I'm not sure Tucker picked up on the satire either.  

Yeah, he does.  

19 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

If you follow the guy's Twitter, he's being serious. He's saying that prostitution is legal in Vegas so why not other places. They are conveniently leaving out the human trafficking part because it kills their entire point, but that's just the way things are these days. Selective argument. 

I've never understood why news that leans liberal is MSM and propaganda, but the MOST WATCHED news Network that leans conservative, is not MSM and propaganda. 

Oh no.

33 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Check out a main media source and you will know that formal charges will be applied on Monday.  This is serious and given the subject is a billionaire every detail has been looked at by the local DA as well as the police chief.  No Barney Fife and Gomer on this case.

It does have football content and has been addressed here to a minor degree.  A change of ownership in NE would no doubt affect the competitive balance (or lack of) in the AFCE.  Decisions to retire might be the result of a bad day in court for Kraft with Bill B plus Brady being the most probable.  

Robert Kraft will still own the Pats....or at worst, his son will take over. You can't fault the son for daddy's little " pleasure excursion ".......If anything, I'm afraid NE has it's motivation headline for this season right in front of them...win one for Bob.....you are dreaming if you think BB and Brady might retire because of this ...if anything, they are more dangerous.....and have the perfect " us vs the world " story.....and we all know how much they love that stuff.....

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Robert Kraft will still own the Pats....or at worst, his son will take over. You can't fault the son for daddy's little " pleasure excursion ".......If anything, I'm afraid NE has it's motivation headline for this season right in front of them...win one for Bob.....you are dreaming if you think BB and Brady might retire because of this ...if anything, they are more dangerous.....and have the perfect " us vs the world " story.....and we all know how much they love that stuff.....

This matter will be a huge embarrassment to the NFL and one they will want to be rid of ASAP.  Kraft's day in court will be less than a slap on the wrist for him but the media attention will break him and the NFL if it is left at a fine.  Letting Jr take over while Bob still owns the team will tell many who are not rabid NFL fans that the NFL does not take human trafficking seriously.  From the Kraft's standpoint that punishment is far worse than the crime but the league is first and foremost about PR and revenue with no sacred cows in those objectives.

8 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

This matter will be a huge embarrassment to the NFL and one they will want to be rid of ASAP.  Kraft's day in court will be less than a slap on the wrist for him but the media attention will break him and the NFL if it is left at a fine.  Letting Jr take over while Bob still owns the team will tell many who are not rabid NFL fans that the NFL does not take human trafficking seriously.  From the Kraft's standpoint that punishment is far worse than the crime but the league is first and foremost about PR and revenue with no sacred cows in those objectives.

IDK, you're reasoning is solid.  But I think Goodell lets him off with a minor penalty.  I don't think Roger wants to pick a fight with Kraft again.  

2 minutes ago, stony said:

IDK, you're reasoning is solid.  But I think Goodell lets him off with a minor penalty.  I don't think Roger wants to pick a fight with Kraft again.  

Too much political hay to be made by groups such as MeToo for Goodell to take a "boys will be boys" approach to this.  Kraft was a one time Trump supporter and we know how those guys are treated at present.  Kraft might find the best way out is to sell and get out of public view.

2 minutes ago, stony said:

It's not a question of what Goodell wants.  If it benefits the owners to not have Kraft in the club, he's out. If they want to keep him in the club,  the penalty will be something that sounds really harsh (fine and suspension), but that really isn't, just pr

1 minute ago, lookylookyherecomescookie said:

It's not a question of what Goodell wants.  If it benefits the owners to not have Kraft in the club, he's out. If they want to keep him in the club,  the penalty will be something that sounds really harsh (fine and suspension), but that really isn't, just pr

If you are Kraft how do you look Kim Pegula in the eye at an owner's meeting after this.  One report had Korean's listed among ethnicities probable at that parlor.

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Too much political hay to be made by groups such as MeToo for Goodell to take a "boys will be boys" approach to this.  Kraft was a one time Trump supporter and we know how those guys are treated at present.  Kraft might find the best way out is to sell and get out of public view.

It's probably a good time to sell, anyway. The NFL seems to be hitting its peak.

1 hour ago, Elite Poster said:

MSM is ALL propaganda. They ALL receive their 4am news drop for their talking points from the CIA. Ask your self why do all news media ALWAYS follow the EXACT same talking points. Do you ever hear about the French protests? Wonder why ten of thousands are protesting their liberal government EVERY Saturday. Do you hear that Trump has been cleared of Collusion, that stock market is up, unemployment is dropping? NOPE.. 

Edited by Tatonka68
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, lookylookyherecomescookie said:

There is a hierarchy among the owners and Kraft is right near the top.  His strongest allies will not force him out.  He's in the club.  As you say, he'll receive the PR punishment. 

1 hour ago, iinii said:

Why hasn’t this thread been moved or locked? This is a criminal/social matter and has zero football content. It is becoming a public critique of a private matter. It appears to be an alleged misdemeanor. No charges, let alone convictions, but since it is the Patriots everyone is having a grand time ridiculing the hated empire. Why don’t we just beat them at football as opposed to mocking them and throwing rocks? 

Because PPP is as rancid, depraved, and in sweeping need of better hygiene than any room or girl at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

MSM is ALL propaganda. They ALL receive their 4am news drop for their talking points from the CIA. Ask your self why do all news media ALWAYS follow the EXACT same talking points. Do you ever hear about the French protests? Wonder why ten of thousands are protesting their liberal government EVERY Saturday. Do you hear that Trump has been cleared of Collusion, that stock market is up, unemployment is dropping? NOPE.. 

Yawn

• Thank you (+1) 1

My problem will be if MR Kraft  knew of the human trafficking situation at this fine establishment before going to get serviced. If he did,this is a major problem and he will have to sell the team and his legacy will be severely tarnished. But in reality if he was going in for a quick $50 afternoon delight I personally feel it falls to the level of Gronk walking down the street with a cold beer, or Marcell Dareus smoking a J. All three acts are illegal in most places but are accepted by most people. I dislike Kraft and the Patriots and everything they stand for as much as everyone on this board but come on it’s just an old horny guy trying to be cool. It’s sad a billionaire can’t do better than that ?

8 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Because PPP is as rancid, depraved, and in sweeping need of better hygiene than any room or girl at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa

Given the huge quantity of posters being indifferent to human trafficking here I would say that PPP is a beacon of enlightenment in comparison.