Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

I got you there long ago, WEO.  Your takes on Shady were legendary.  And while your "entertainment" there lasted a few weeks, mine has been on-going.  To see you make a hypocrite of yourself in this instance is icing on the cake and I couldn't have scripted it any better.

Glad to see you've finally come around on what people could, should and would do when faced with legal problems, not just not great citizens and fathers like Shady, but super-swell guys like Bobby.  But again, Shady never committed a crime, unlike Bobby, so you wanting him to admit to stuff he didn't do was always silly.

How is it that you are certain McCoy didn't commit any crimes? 

18 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

G

Get bent.

If it makes you feel better I think the other biilionaires and people of influence are equally disappointing as Kraft.  Maybe I should go on the Goldman Sachs board to complain about some of them. This is a football board.

Sorry if you don’t understand sarcasm, but this is a football board and expecting you to understand the nuances of language seems to be pushing it. You should probably stay away from intellectual matters.

On 3/28/2019 at 4:00 PM, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I had to block Mr. W.E.O.  It was this kind of belligerence that makes him impossible to talk to.  He is not nearly bright enough to be as confident as he is.  

I did that a long time ago.

21 hours ago, BoldBully said:

Since this site is where I check first for new news, every time there is a new post in this thread I think the video is released....

Are you sure you want to watch it.?

On 3/27/2019 at 9:16 PM, 4merper4mer said:

Kraft is an idiot for doing what he did.  I agree his alleged crime is not all that serious.  

I do not share the opinion of the other Pats fan in this thread that because there have been no trafficking charges that no trafficking occured. To be clear, to me, there is zero reason to believe Kraft participated in the trafficking.  But assuming that it would be easy for law enforcement to prove trafficking when the women involved can't speak English and likely fear for their families in China is ridiculous.  That job was always going to be difficult.  Did they take the wrong approach?  Probably.  Does that make what Kraft did legal?  No.  At least one person thinks everything is fine because the whacker offer was a manager.  That's just weird.

I will say that I find it really strange that multiple billionaires were going to the same run down strip mall for sexual favors.  Personally I also find it disappointing if nothing is being done behind the scenes by the johns to at least try to assist in the larger matter.  Maybe it is being done.  I realize that they are not obliged to help but the women are human and if this is their plight I'd find it unconscionable for these johns to ignore it.

Maybe they have set them up with a room and massage table in their mansions.

On 3/28/2019 at 4:00 PM, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I had to block Mr. W.E.O.  It was this kind of belligerence that makes him impossible to talk to.  He is not nearly bright enough to be as confident as he is.  

I did that years ago.  My TSW experience has been infinitely better since.

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Come on doc....answer the question 

I already answered it WEO.  I was just jumping ahead to when you'd say "no, he didn't get charged because of who he is" to which I'd reply "well then, why did Bobby get charged, is it because...?"

No, if anyone got off in that case, it was the crooked cop(s).  And nowhere else would what Shady did have been called "assault" despite your wishes otherwise.  Which again gets back to the heart of the matter.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/29/2019 at 12:57 PM, BoldBully said:

Since this site is where I check first for new news, every time there is a new post in this thread I think the video is released....

It seems like if it goes to trial, the video will have to be released.   I don’t understand why Kraft would make that choice.