Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

These are videos the NFL can’t destroy 

This is a memory we won’t forget for a very long time 

I knew Kraft was a cheating scum even before any of this came out. I’m 100% sure that he cheated on his wife when she was alive. I think he has cheated at everything that he has ever done and it just comes naturally to him. 

7 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I knew Kraft was a cheating scum even before any of this came out. I’m 100% sure that he cheated on his wife when she was alive. I think he has cheated at everything that he has ever done and it just comes naturally to him. 

Always something ** odd ** going on there 

Robert Kraft denied being the father of his on-again, off-again girlfriend’s baby despite recent rumors about the infant being born last fall,  

A team spokesperson told the Boston Globe Thursday morning Kraft was not the biological father.

“Last fall, Ricki Noel Lander became the proud mother of a beautiful, healthy baby,” the spokesperson wrote in an email to the newspaper. “While Robert Kraft is not the biological father, he is thrilled with Ricki’s blessing of having a healthy child. With respect to her family’s privacy, we will not be commenting any further.”

Sources also told the New York Post that “everyone is afraid to talk about it” at the Patriots' offices.

Now listen Tom...  Deny deny deny 

02addd493c2eaa51058de3598142ee8f

I promise you I showered and brushed my teeth before we kissed at the game 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

It would be a huge waste of time and expense given the nature of the charge, but who doesn't want to see this actually go to trial against Kraft?

He probably wouldn't testify, but...

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, please direct your attention to the video monitor at the front of the courtroom..."

The county clerk's office is swamped with calls from Dolphins fans volunteering for jury duty.

Edited by sodbuster
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

It would be even more awesome if that Bills fan took that money and donated it to a worthwhile charity.

Yeah now that our teams owner isn't actively pocketing an extra $30M annually out of the player payroll till to put into a trust and later leave to charity............it feels like we're stealin'!  :thumbsup:  

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The “cover up” is worse than the crime. 

Come see gramdpas video. 

9 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

This whole sting as a show bust.  They got tipped off that well known/rich guys were frequenting the place and set up the sting.  They went on and on about the poor girls who were enslaved there, yet instead of moving in right away, shutting it down and busting the owners, they let it go on for months so they could rack up a hundred john busts first.  Then they have the big press conference denouncing human trafficking and blaming guys getting the happy endings for all of it.

the poor girls in question for Krafty were 39 years and 59 years old  Human sex trafficing adds spice to the tagline but not likely what was going on  Just some old gals giving handies for a few bucks

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

He (Kraft) was on surveillance video getting "serviced" 

The police report goes into detail ...  the woman cleaned then bent over My Krafts crotch 

Much as I’m loving seeing this guy embarrassed and his name dragged thru the mud, if there’s no audio on that tape, a top-shelf lawyer will somehow establish reasonable doubt.

Also, Kraft’s lawyers filed a motion today to suppress the video - they don’t want it realeased if they can’t reach a plea deal.

11 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Much as I’m loving seeing this guy embarrassed and his name dragged thru the mud, if there’s no audio on that tape, a top-shelf lawyer will somehow establish reasonable doubt.

Also, Kraft’s lawyers filed a motion today to suppress the video - they don’t want it realeased if they can’t reach a plea deal.

He hands her a hundred $ bill and another they didn’t identify 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sort of like Manafort getting four years for multiple convictions. Poor guy gets decade for burglary? 

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

As I stated, without audio evidence, his lawyer can argue he was paying off a football bet.

Sounds ridiculous, I know, but that’s what we pay lawyers to do.  All you need is one juror.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, The Senator said:

As I stated, without audio evidence, his lawyer can argue he was paying off a football bet.

Sounds ridiculous, I know, but that’s what we pay lawyers to do.  All you need is one juror.

How many Pats fan live in Florida???

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26315681/source-kraft-files-motion-suppress-evidence

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The “cover up” is worse than the crime. 

Come see gramdpas video. 

I’m afraid the VIDEO would be worse than the cover up OR the crime. I mean, worse that the cover up AND the crime! 

• Haha (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

All it takes is one

And I’m sure there are many retirees that grew tired of winter in New England, and Taxachusetts in general 

Edited by The Senator

1 hour ago, Keukasmallies said:

At the rate Kraft pays his lawyers, the video will never see the courtroom.  NFL will do a NASCAR pirouette, make a one off rule and all will be well.  Too much $ involved to ever convict Kraft of anything.

I bet most 2nd year law summer interns could get the video and the traffic stop suppressed.  The legality of those two bits are not function of your lawyers hourly...