Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Kraft isn't your average customer.  And was that girl you met giving handies at the end of her massages?  I doubt it.  It's typically the places where sex is offered that use sex slaves.

Yes, she was.

You don't know what his involvement was. To claim he is involved in sex trafficking is a leap at this point. I acknowledged his wealth and status...none of that proves he was involved at any level of crime higher than a misdemeanor.

3 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

Plenty of people just on this board didn't know anything about the human trafficking aspect of the massage parlors, so why should Kraft?

I'm curious to see if there are any indications that he wasn't just another customer (despite his wealth and status) getting HJ at a local massage parlor...that's a misdemeanor.

These places are almost all connected to a nail salon next door,  with the same owners and likely with the same employees... should the women that patronize these nail salons know better, and know they are supporting human trafficking? 

I’ll support Kraft only in that he did not necessarily know it’s was human trafficking. Had he thought just a little bit, and he’s a bright guy, it might have been obvious what he was dealing with. But he chose not to think, because the obvious didn’t lead to the result he wanted. 

If you know so much and they are “almost all connected” to nail places, maybe you know more. If you can spot one, maybe the billionaire with the chauffeur can too?  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OJ Tom said:

Yes, she was.

You don't know what his involvement was. To claim he is involved in sex trafficking is a leap at this point. I acknowledged his wealth and status...none of that proves he was involved at any level of crime higher than a misdemeanor.

I'm not saying he was involved.  But as I mentioned before, I suspect he knew what they were. 

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’ll support Kraft only in that he did not necessarily know it’s was human trafficking. Had he thought just a little bit, and he’s a bright guy, it might have been obvious what he was dealing with. But he chose not to think, because the obvious didn’t lead to the result he wanted. 

If you know so much and they are “almost all connected” to nail places, maybe you know more. If you can spot one, maybe the billionaire with the chauffeur can too?  

I know more because this girl told me. And if you doubt that they are connected to nail salons, just google a few and it will be true more often than not. Grandma's should know better than to support exploitation for cheap manicures!

Edited by OJ Tom

8 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

I know more because this girl told me. And if you doubt that they are connected to nail salon, just google a few and it will be true more often than not 

Cool! What was the name of the nail place next to Krafts hanky panky shop. It should be easy, because EVERY strip center in America has a nail place in it. Often Vietnamese, but it varies. 

Once Kraft realizes the evidence against him he will cry that he has a problem with alcohol and seek help. For the record I think he does have a problem with alcohol and has appeared hammered on a few post game appearances in the past few playoffs. Actually I think being an alcoholic would explain the reason why a billionaire would risk everything going to a seedy rub and tug when he could have easily arranged and paid for an ***** with much higher calibre hookers without much trouble.  I am really interested how Goodell handles this as the PR for the NFL is really bad.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Cool! What was the name of the nail place next to Krafts hanky panky shop. It should be easy, because EVERY strip center in America has a nail place in it. Often Vietnamese, but it varies. 

Not sure what your point is.  Whether this one massage parlor is connected to a nail salon or not, most are. If anything, not being connected to a nail salon would indicate a place was more likely a legitimate massage spa.

I don't care if people are outraged, but it should be informed outrage. You don't know what you are talking about. My main argument is that it is jumping to conclusions that Kraft should automatically KNOW that his masseuse was a sex slave. 

Not every parlor is filled with sex slaves, not every masseuse that provides sex services is a slave, not every masseuse provides sex services. In some of these places, the girls are more like "independent contractors". This place might have been all sex slaves, but to assume that Kraft knew that (at this point) is just speculation (by people filled with hatred for a rival football team, at least here).

Edited by OJ Tom

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m shocked an old creepy guy who is trying to be “hip” pays for sex. Shocked. I feel bad for the women who have to touch that old bag (and I’m not talking about Robert).  

It will be real interesting to see to see what the nfl does here because it made headline news and is super embarrassing to the league.

Rich guys in America believe regular laws don’t apply to them. Pay some money and everything will go away.  

Is this false?

1 hour ago, OJ Tom said:

I met a girl that worked at one of these...a college student, paying her way through school.

Plenty of people just on this board didn't know anything about the human trafficking aspect of the massage parlors, so why should Kraft?

I'm curious to see if there are any indications that he wasn't just another customer (despite his wealth and status) getting HJ at a local massage parlor...that's a misdemeanor.

These places are almost all connected to a nail salon next door,  with the same owners and likely with the same employees... should the women that patronize these nail salons know better, and know they are supporting human trafficking, and be condemned?

Human trafficking isn't just related to sex acts. If they are brought over and forced to work in the nail salons, that is also human trafficking. Often times people are promised of good paying jobs, etc to lure them. Then they get there and the "employer" takes their passports, etc... and forces them into labor. I was a gov't contractor in Qatar after retiring from the AF and I saw this first hand. The amount of trafficking to build the infrastructure for the World Cup in 2022 is astronomical.

1 minute ago, Herc11 said:

Human trafficking isn't just related to sex acts. If they are brought over and forced to work in the nail salons, that is also human trafficking. Often times people are promised of good paying jobs, etc to lure them. Then they get there and the "employer" takes their passports, etc... and forces them into labor. I was a gov't contractor in Qatar after retiring from the AF and I saw this first hand. The amount of trafficking to build the infrastructure for the World Cup in 2022 is astronomical.

Yeah...I know. That is why I mentioned it.

There are people being exploited all around us...and plenty of people knowingly taking advantage of it. This Kraft incident just happens to involve sex, so it brings out a higher level of moral outrage.

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

Yeah...I know. That is why I mentioned it.

There are people being exploited all around us...and plenty of people knowingly taking advantage of it. This Kraft incident just happens to involve sex, so it brings out a higher level of moral outrage.

Wait....so it’s common around the world, and this incites a higher level of outrage because it involves sex? Kraft is one of many, so there is a higher level of moral outrage? Are you %$@&ing kidding me? 

Other people in other places abused in other ways does NOT lessen this type of abuse! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Herc11 said:

The Chinese buffet restaurant where you like to get those crab legs may well engage in human trafficking.  My wife and I know a girl who has been shipped around the country as an illegal alien to various Chinese restaurants.  Because they are illegal aliens, they are afraid to go to the authorities to complain about pay that is well under the minimum wage and hours well in excess of what labor laws allow.

• Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

Wait....so it’s common around the world, and this incites a higher level of outrage because it involves sex? Kraft is one of many, so there is a higher level of moral outrage? Are you %$@&ing kidding me? 

Other people in other places abused in other ways does NOT lessen this type of abuse! 

What? You are jumbling my responses and applying them to any question that suits you. Piss off.

Anyway...it's very curious that the place was bugged by the police under the  guise of there being a bomb threat. I don't know the timeline, but I thought I read that they had the surveillance cameras up for 2 weeks prior to the sting. I have to wonder if someone at the spa recognized Kraft during the Super Bowl broadcast, and let the cops know, or if there was some kind of inside cooperation.