Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

49 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I mean....I really do not get this at all

I have been to Robert Kraft's house....my ex wife worked as a caterer for a event he was holding there......there is NO SHORTAGE of legit hot female targets that were flaunting all over him for obvious reasons.....and he does this?

Charlie Sheen said he he wasn't paying for the sex, he was paying for them to go away after the sex. ?

Makes sense if you think about it.,

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

If they chose to be prostitutes, its some petty crap thats really non of law enforcements business.  If this is legit human trafficking and they were forced workers then they will force him to sell.

It doesnt matter if they are willing prostitutes or not if prostitution is illegal. That's like busting a drug dealer cause he was willing to be a dealer and the other guy was willing to pay for drugs......

And unless Kraft was part of the sex trafficking ring himself, importing them over, etc. or they were known to be underage, or she made it known she was forced and not willing when he propositioned, then they might make him sell. Otherwise they fine/suspend him at most if they do anything at all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

I feel bad for the guy.  He lost his wife years ago and you never know how lonely one can get, regardless of how much money you have.  This isn't an indictment on his character.  Just poor judgement.

:doh:

• Like (+1) 3

They have video of him engaged in acts with prostitute. He was a regular. Wonder if the spa themselves had video surveillance inside or if it was just the investigation. Bob might become an internet sensation like Paris or Kim K. If that happens he will be ridiculed for the rest of his life wherever he goes. Wow, that would be a helluva way for his legacy to end.

9 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

From what I’ve read, there is video of him engaging in sex acts inside the spa. There may be more to the story from both sides but I wouldn’t expect this to go far or last long.

Does the first sentence you typed, go with the second one?

There is video. But it won't go far.  

Okaaaay...

• Like (+1) 2