Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

As a friend of mine said right after the Hugh Grant story happened, "Show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show you a rich guy who is bored sleeping with her."

That statement was coined long before Hugh was born

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

This is a real bad look for the NFL. I mean I’m laughing but obviously Kraft being one of 32 is a huge deal but he also was one of the biggest decision makers in league circles being on all kinds Of committees.

if this is as bad as it appears, I would suspect the NFL would pressure him to sell the Patriots and go live under a rock. I’m not even sure they would want his son or the Kraft name associated with the NFL. 

It all depends if they were actual being exploited or if they made a choice.

Do we really need to explain this to all humans?  

Dear people, it's 2019, you can no longer get away with anything so just stop trying.  You will be found out and exposed on the Internet.  You know this.

:beer:

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

It all depends if they were actual being exploited or if they made a choice.

He just paid for some happy endings, its not like he kneeled for the anthem.

There are players in the league that have done even worse. No way they do anything to the owner of their top franchise for some prostitution charges.... .

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JXCOL3 said:

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/did-bob-kraft-just-get-busted-for-a-prostitution-sting.1147801/

It is all over the place. You have guys on there literally saying "they can't catch a break" and others asking "is this a big deal." After reading some of this I question the intelligence of some of these fans. 

That's pretty misleading and unfair. The first one said, "it's always something with this team," meaning he realizes the Patriots are constantly doing shady stuff. The second asked, "is this a big deal? Was she underage?" That's a legit question considering some reports are claiming that. There is a huge difference between a willing prostitute and an underage victim of sex trafficking. 

Pats fans are obnoxious enough; you don't need to try and make them look worse with misinformation.