Off to Jamaica

CowgirlsFan

It's time again.

Haven't been since May.

Heading from Austin, Miami, Montego Bay then on to Negril.

I'll try not to drink them dry.

Returning from Negri, Montego Bay,Miami then on to Austin on March 2nd.  

I'll be back late March 3rd.

Yes I do live in the Dallas Fort Worth Texas area but we saved $1,000.00 on flights using this route.

Everyone stay safe.

• 2 weeks later...

Well.... I am back as of last Saturday in Austin,Texas and home late Sunday.

One great trip!

We walk into breakfast on Saturday morning and the first thing I see is a guy in a Bills hat sitting at a table for 8 with his wife.  Of course I asked if we could join them.   They are from Port Colluburne  ( sorry for the misspell ) Ontario. I spared them of the long story about being a Bills Fan and kept it short.

The right amount of sun,booze, coffee and food.

Great visits with the staff and the many I had met at the other February trips. It was just like how we all are together at Hammer's Lot.  

Fortunately not too many there in NFL caps around the pool but tons of Flames, Canadians, Senators, Maple Leafs. The resort had a sports night on Saturday. A couple I had met on the first trip are huge Astros fans. So they dressed in their Astros gear and Mr CGF and I in our Rangers gear.  We told everyone our husbands hit a GRAND SLAM chosing us ?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

congrats on breaking up winter, even if its a Texas winter

Winter needs to be broken up, even ATL winters. I’m not a hater (of much), but winter SUCKS! 

Mini-rant over. Have a nice night.   ?

16 hours ago, Augie said:

Winter needs to be broken up, even ATL winters. I’m not a hater (of much), but winter SUCKS! 

Mini-rant over. Have a nice night.   ?

you want no part of winter in Ottawa

13 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Pray for me thread. I am in Punta Cana with son and his school for senior spring break. He has already stolen my bracelet. For those who know him, you k ow this could be trouble. @mead107 @BringBackFergy , @Mr Info, prayers appreciated!

I'm trying to find the video that shows how to escape when someone duct tapes your hands and feet behind a chair....but oh well. Can't find it. Have fun!!

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

you want no part of winter in Ottawa

Very true! I have a friend who lives there. For a variety of reasons (and I know winter is at least part of the picture), he has fallen into a deep depression. I can’t even get him to reply any more. Sorry for getting serious, but he worries me greatly. 

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Pray for me thread. I am in Punta Cana with son and his school for senior spring break. He has already stolen my bracelet. For those who know him, you k ow this could be trouble. @mead107 @BringBackFergy , @Mr Info, prayers appreciated!

Have you looked for in in any brothels? Might be a good start.....