Karlos Williams conditionally reinstated by NFL

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m rooting for him. Seemed like a good kid with a lot of problems. Could see him end up with ravens (Greg Roman Connection) or Steelers where his brother plays. 

I wonder if he still has that crazy girlfriend 

If he does have the girlfriend..I wonder if he is still sympathy eating with her...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Was he? I was only aware of the drugs and weight gain

To be fair, it was nothing that should disqualify him from football. 

He has like 7 kids with three women.  He was with the mother of like four of his kids (the vocal one on twitter), knocked her up again, and then left her for a different woman he knocked up.  Then he went back to her, and then left her again.  That story probably doesn't mean much in isolation, but following them on twitter and instagram while it unfolded revealed just how scummy he was.  

Again, that doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to play football or anything, and lots of guys do that stuff, but watching it in real time left a pretty poor taste in my mouth. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

You would think after missing that pay check & being able to sit back & see where he made his mistakes & how that a bit of maturity mixed in with reality could have hopefully taught him something I hope Bean asks around the building to see what kind of guy he was & then possibly brings him in for a talk to see where his head is at least the kid had some potential & if he would have stayed on the path he started as a rookie here no telling how good he could have been for the Bills !!

7 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

He has like 7 kids with three women.  He was with the mother of like four of his kids (the vocal one on twitter), knocked her up again, and then left her for a different woman he knocked up.  Then he went back to her, and then left her again.  That story probably doesn't mean much in isolation, but following them on twitter and instagram while it unfolded revealed just how scummy he was.  

Again, that doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to play football or anything, and lots of guys do that stuff, but watching it in real time left a pretty poor taste in my mouth. 

WOW I never knew all that stuff i thought it was only 1 women & 1 child that was involved in all that sounds like him & Travis henry had the same type aspirations ...

17 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Baby mama drama on social media involving a Bills RB?  Yes, there would be no place for that in this Bills locker room. 

• Haha (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Baby mama drama on social media involving a Bills RB?  Yes, there would be no place for that in this Bills locker room. 

Oh...you don't understand why this comment is so stupid...that's rough. 

28 minutes ago, T master said:

You would think after missing that pay check & being able to sit back & see where he made his mistakes & how that a bit of maturity mixed in with reality could have hopefully taught him something I hope Bean asks around the building to see what kind of guy he was & then possibly brings him in for a talk to see where his head is at least the kid had some potential & if he would have stayed on the path he started as a rookie here no telling how good he could have been for the Bills !!

WOW I never knew all that stuff i thought it was only 1 women & 1 child that was involved in all that sounds like him & Travis henry had the same type aspirations ...

They were wildly open about their relationship on social media.  It was all super trashy.