Votes on my misleading title being Quarantined

First time to have this occur and I apologize to all those that read this that we actually received Leonard Fournette  .. granted not as experienced as others .. but did this warrant being quarantined?  I love this forum ... but the administrators .. stopped the thread ... smh.

[Misleading Title] NFL Network David Carr 3 Team Trade we get Fournette

That title IS misleading. It makes it seem like it has happened.   

NFL Network's David Carr proposes 3 Team Trade; we would get Fournette

There, fixed it for you.

Edited by Peace Frog
  • Like (+1) 3

1.  Your title was horribly written and very misleading.

2.  One mod came in with the courtesy message that stated as such.

3.  You added, "NFL Network," which actually made it look even MORE like it was actually happening.

4.  It got shut down.

That's how it went down.  You had your chances to make a big boy title, but instead, you did the exact opposite.

Starting a thread about it is ... well .... not smart.  I'd advise either trying to figure out the whole "title writing" thing on your own (it aren't hard) or to reach out to a mod via PM.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

1.  Your title was horribly written and very misleading.

2.  One mod came in with the courtesy message that stated as such.

3.  You added, "NFL Network," which actually made it look even MORE like it was actually happening.

4.  It got shut down.

That's how it went down.  You had your chances to make a big boy title, but instead, you did the exact opposite.

Starting a thread about it is ... well .... not smart.  I'd advise either trying to figure out the whole "title writing" thing on your own (it aren't hard) or to reach out to a mod via PM.

I did exactly this and it was explained to me privately. It does work and you are not painting a target on your back.