Rumor that Russell Wilson could eventually go to NYG (update - Gives Seattle deadline of 4/15 for new deal)

YoloinOhio

18 hours ago, Limeaid said:

And Miami is so much cheaper w/no income tax if you can afford private schools for kids since schools are so bad.

Do you think that rich people send their kiddies to NYC public schools? They are actually more segregated than schools in Alabama or Mississippi.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 2

First, consider the source.  Cowherd is a blowhard.

However, if his wife wanted to go elsewhere I think Russell would follow her around like the whipped fool that he is.  His ability to repeatedly take public humiliation over her without really saying anything is indicative of his inability to take proper control over his life.

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He outkicked his coverage. Here is his 1st wife from before he was big time:

C845E6A8-33E3-416F-B089-F3F35D37F57A.jpeg

God told him to "lead" Ciara and for them together to tell kids to "Just Say No"! To sex. 

Makes you wonder what God told 50 Cent, Future, Amare, and lil bow wow with regards to Ciara.  Pretty sure it was the opposite.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 2/21/2019 at 6:12 PM, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Wilson has made a lot of good decisions since he was at N.C. State.  I trust he'll do himself right in this case as well.

Right. Whether you consider him a HOF QB or a middle of the road QB, the guy has always struck me as the "wise beyond his years" type. I wouldn't expect him to make a haphazard decision.

On 2/20/2019 at 9:31 PM, Chicken Boo said:

I'll give Russ more credit than to think that his wife, who's relevant again because of him, has any pull here.

Talk about hard to please good Lord, Seattle isn't some Podunk city. One of my favorites. 

By her criteria she's asking Wilson to go to one of 2 NFL cities that are arguably "better than Seattle".

Granted I've never lived in that foggy haze of a city. Seeing the sun a few times a year might be a game changer to some

Collin's not a reporter. Just a talk show host that meanders to subjects that might be fun. I'm sure he started with "ya know what would be cool? Wilson in NYC. I heard his wife digs it..." //Epic Cowhert monologue involving gushing over Russell, and an analogy of changing teams with divorce

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

• 1 month later...