Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Rumor that Russell Wilson could eventually go to NYG (update - Gives Seattle deadline of 4/15 for new deal)

Recommended Posts

On 2/21/2019 at 10:02 AM, Bill from NYC said:

Do you think that rich people send their kiddies to NYC public schools?

No, they send them to exclusive private schools, where they do unspeakable things that become the basis for ‘Law & Order’ episodes.

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2019 at 7:14 PM, MJS said:

 

Her clothing appears to be nothing more than sheets of tin foil.

 

Don’t forget to reynolds wrap it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2019 at 6:12 PM, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Wilson has made a lot of good decisions since he was at N.C. State.  I trust he'll do himself right in this case as well.

Right. Whether you consider him a HOF QB or a middle of the road QB, the guy has always struck me as the "wise beyond his years" type. I wouldn't expect him to make a haphazard decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2019 at 10:30 PM, Augie said:

 

I plan to begin a rapper career soon to enhance my retirement. I think I’ll be a natural.  😋

  

Is your stage name going to be ‘Augie Doggie’, or ‘Doggie Daddy’?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Is your stage name going to be ‘Augie Doggie’, or ‘Doggie Daddy’?

 

The focus group is still considering options. My peeps will get it right, I’m sure. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2019 at 9:31 PM, Chicken Boo said:

I'll give Russ more credit than to think that his wife, who's relevant again because of him, has any pull here.

Talk about hard to please good Lord, Seattle isn't some Podunk city. One of my favorites. 

 

By her criteria she's asking Wilson to go to one of 2 NFL cities that are arguably "better than Seattle".

 

Granted I've never lived in that foggy haze of a city. Seeing the sun a few times a year might be a game changer to some

 

Collin's not a reporter. Just a talk show host that meanders to subjects that might be fun. I'm sure he started with "ya know what would be cool? Wilson in NYC. I heard his wife digs it..." //Epic Cowhert monologue involving gushing over Russell, and an analogy of changing teams with divorce

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Talk about hard to please good Lord, Seattle isn't some Podunk city. One of my favorites. 

 

By her criteria she's asking Wilson to go to one of 2 NFL cities that are arguably "better than Seattle".

 

Granted I've never lived in that foggy haze of a city. Seeing the sun a few times a year might be a game changer to some

 

Collin's not a reporter. Just a talk show host that meanders to subjects that might be fun. I'm sure he started with "ya know what would be cool? Wilson in NYC. I heard his wife digs it..." //Epic Cowhert monologue involving gushing over Russell, and an analogy of changing teams with divorce

Been to Seattle a few times.

 

Loved it. Beautiful city. Weather is a little depressing but it's not like NYs weather is that much better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or he'll sit out the season?  Do it, Russ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

 

He is such a tool. Always “ team first” guy, till it comes to his money. Then it’s a business 

 

 

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

He is going to be so angry if there is no deal by April 15th...

 

 

Edited by Aussie Joe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He had to wait until today because yesterday they would've thought he was joking

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 2/25/2019 at 9:48 AM, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Talk about hard to please good Lord, Seattle isn't some Podunk city. One of my favorites. 

 

By her criteria she's asking Wilson to go to one of 2 NFL cities that are arguably "better than Seattle".

 

Granted I've never lived in that foggy haze of a city. Seeing the sun a few times a year might be a game changer to some

 

I live in Seattle currently. honestly, it's an awful place. it really makes me value Buffalo and its people A LOT more than I did when I was in college (Bay Area). I've lived out here for almost 4 years with my fiance while she's in grad school. I can tell you right now, especially if you're from the east coast and close to family, you will not like it. there's something called the "Seattle Freeze", and no it has nothing to do with the weather, but look it up. it's real and very weird.

 

can't blame his wife for wanting to relocate. it's a big city, but if you like a sense of community, history, or tradition, then it's not for you. it's a transient city with worse infrastructure than cities in the Rust Belt (believe me).

 

people love to visit NYC, but how many would actually enjoy living there...? Seattle is the same, in my opinion.

Edited by 87168
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

He is such a tool. Always “ team first” guy, till it comes to his money. Then it’s a business 

 

 

 

It's ALWAYS business.  Nobody plays this game at this level for free.

13 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Mercy.

 

russell wilson wife ciara.jpg

 

Willingly becoming baby mama #4 to Future knocks her down several pegs, in my book.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Seattle thinks Haskins has franchise potential they should consider trading Wilson to the NYG for picks 6 & 17 plus either another draft choice or a player.  That way they can reset their cap # at QB & make another Super Bowl run adding players they can't add with Wilson's cap #.  Now if they don't love any QBs in this draft, they better do everything needed to keep Wilson happy in Seattle.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

If Seattle thinks Haskins has franchise potential they should consider trading Wilson to the NYG for picks 6 & 17 plus either another draft choice or a player.  That way they can reset their cap # at QB & make another Super Bowl run adding players they can't add with Wilson's cap #.  Now if they don't love any QBs in this draft, they better do everything needed to keep Wilson happy in Seattle.  

 

 

why would the Giants give up two first round picks for Russell Wilson?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

 

 

why would the Giants give up two first round picks for Russell Wilson?

I dunno, maybe because he's a Super Bowl winning franchise QB who ranks as a top 5 QB in the NFL the past 5 seasons?

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Doc said:

Or he'll sit out the season?  Do it, Russ.

 

 

....$17 mil timeout?......his total career cash with the 'Hawks through 2019 is $93 mil.......so you draw a line in the sand and hold a gun to their head?....as if they would NOT do the right thing eventually.....another diva.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I dunno, maybe because he's a Super Bowl winning franchise QB who ranks as a top 5 QB in the NFL the past 5 seasons?

still not worth TWO first rounds picks when you already have a starter in place who won 2 Super Bowls

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Skeptical 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

still not worth TWO first rounds picks when you already have a starter in place who won 2 Super Bowls

Which one do you think has a chance to win another one? 

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe he should pull a Le’Vion Bell? Oh, wait, he’s got a brain....

 

You never get that money back. But he showed THEM! 

 

 

...and screwed us all at once....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aussie Joe said:

He is going to be so angry if there is no deal by April 15th...

 

 

If I had to wear that ‘construction lime green’ for another year, I would be miffed, too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...