Rumor that Russell Wilson could eventually go to NYG (update - Gives Seattle deadline of 4/15 for new deal)

YoloinOhio

On 2/25/2019 at 9:48 AM, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Talk about hard to please good Lord, Seattle isn't some Podunk city. One of my favorites. 

By her criteria she's asking Wilson to go to one of 2 NFL cities that are arguably "better than Seattle".

Granted I've never lived in that foggy haze of a city. Seeing the sun a few times a year might be a game changer to some

I live in Seattle currently. honestly, it's an awful place. it really makes me value Buffalo and its people A LOT more than I did when I was in college (Bay Area). I've lived out here for almost 4 years with my fiance while she's in grad school. I can tell you right now, especially if you're from the east coast and close to family, you will not like it. there's something called the "Seattle Freeze", and no it has nothing to do with the weather, but look it up. it's real and very weird.

can't blame his wife for wanting to relocate. it's a big city, but if you like a sense of community, history, or tradition, then it's not for you. it's a transient city with worse infrastructure than cities in the Rust Belt (believe me).

people love to visit NYC, but how many would actually enjoy living there...? Seattle is the same, in my opinion.

Edited by 87168
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

He is such a tool. Always “ team first” guy, till it comes to his money. Then it’s a business 

It's ALWAYS business.  Nobody plays this game at this level for free.

13 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Mercy.

russell wilson wife ciara.jpg

Willingly becoming baby mama #4 to Future knocks her down several pegs, in my book.

• Like (+1) 1

If Seattle thinks Haskins has franchise potential they should consider trading Wilson to the NYG for picks 6 & 17 plus either another draft choice or a player.  That way they can reset their cap # at QB & make another Super Bowl run adding players they can't add with Wilson's cap #.  Now if they don't love any QBs in this draft, they better do everything needed to keep Wilson happy in Seattle.  

3 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

If Seattle thinks Haskins has franchise potential they should consider trading Wilson to the NYG for picks 6 & 17 plus either another draft choice or a player.  That way they can reset their cap # at QB & make another Super Bowl run adding players they can't add with Wilson's cap #.  Now if they don't love any QBs in this draft, they better do everything needed to keep Wilson happy in Seattle.  

why would the Giants give up two first round picks for Russell Wilson?

5 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

why would the Giants give up two first round picks for Russell Wilson?

I dunno, maybe because he's a Super Bowl winning franchise QB who ranks as a top 5 QB in the NFL the past 5 seasons?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

Or he'll sit out the season?  Do it, Russ.

....$17 mil timeout?......his total career cash with the 'Hawks through 2019 is $93 mil.......so you draw a line in the sand and hold a gun to their head?....as if they would NOT do the right thing eventually.....another diva.........

31 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I dunno, maybe because he's a Super Bowl winning franchise QB who ranks as a top 5 QB in the NFL the past 5 seasons?

still not worth TWO first rounds picks when you already have a starter in place who won 2 Super Bowls

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 2/25/2019 at 12:48 PM, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Talk about hard to please good Lord, Seattle isn't some Podunk city. One of my favorites. 

By her criteria she's asking Wilson to go to one of 2 NFL cities that are arguably "better than Seattle".

Granted I've never lived in that foggy haze of a city. Seeing the sun a few times a year might be a game changer to some

Collin's not a reporter. Just a talk show host that meanders to subjects that might be fun. I'm sure he started with "ya know what would be cool? Wilson in NYC. I heard his wife digs it..." //Epic Cowhert monologue involving gushing over Russell, and an analogy of changing teams with divorce

...Seattle WAS a really cool city, but it is slowly becoming Washington State's 'Frisco dump.......Drury's wife did it about him re-signing with Sabres...hence, off to the Big Apple and Rangers......Ralph lost his wit and offered Cowher $10 mil a year as Bflo's HC......the late Mrs. Cowher nixed that about living in Bflo......may be hard to believe, but wives control the.....______.....it's a PG-13 site.................